Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Age minimum for Gear use: Give me what ya think

What is the minimum age for gear use

• before 17

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 17-19

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • 20-22

Votes: 36 43.4%
  • 23-24

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • just give them the needle with their carton of milk in gradeschool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you should reach your natural maximum first

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
after you trained seriously for at least 3 years, when you are a teenager your hormone levels will give you the steroid-like gains naturally, once your gains stop then juice up.

serge said:
after you trained seriously for at least 3 years, when you are a teenager your hormone levels will give you the steroid-like gains naturally, once your gains stop then juice up.

I agree totally what serge is saying. You must reach your full potential natrully before moving up to the next level.

First of all, I think you should'nt use steroids 'til your body has reached his natural growing (usually at 21).

I think you should train for some years and see how's your body responses to exercise in a natural way. Even guys genetically gifted can spend 4 or more years to achive the point their bodies stops growing naturally. Drugs are merely the vehicle that alow bodybuilders to break their natural genetic barrier once it has been reached. First achieve, then cheat.

Steroids souldn't be use to acelerate the process to get that peak. Its later, when you have to put the things into a perspective way and make a balance between pro and cons of stroids use.

imo you cant reach your natural max ever,because you only plateau and you just think that you cant go further,almost everyone has potential to reach 450lbs in bench.its the training which has to change to go further and diet,but it gets harder all the time,nobody can reach 100% of their potential.

sorry for my english.

Top Bottom