Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Age and doing large Cycles

abbyDR

I'm currently 41 years old and over the past 10 years I have you steroids pretty regularly. There was a stretch where I use them for about two straight years

I've done a lot of different ones and I would say that the only ones I haven't done our Primobolan and anavar. I've done everything else and the cycles have been pretty big. Up to 2 or 3 grams a week
I was wondering how old should I be when I stopped running big Cycles.

theres absolutely no reason to be running large cycles at that amount period... i would definitely stop running that much gear man... all that you are doing is shortening your life span by continuing to do this to yourself...

I'm currently 41 years old and over the past 10 years I have you steroids pretty regularly. There was a stretch where I use them for about two straight years

I've done a lot of different ones and I would say that the only ones I haven't done our Primobolan and anavar. I've done everything else and the cycles have been pretty big. Up to 2 or 3 grams a week
I was wondering how old should I be when I stopped running big Cycles.

500mgs primobolan
50mgs anavar
add some cardarine gw
n2guard too

thats the cycle you need to cut down

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom