Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AG Guys LiquiT3, and LiquiClen... what's the shelf life??

The bishop

Hey guys,

I received my AG Guys order of liquit3 and liquiclen, but had to move to another city due to job transition! (Huzzah) I packed my T3 away in the moving boxes, and forgot about it.

Today (about two years later), I was unpacking some of the left over boxes and there I find to my surprise, 3 sealed, unopened bottles of liquidt3 from ag guys, and my bottle of clen that I had partially used.

There's possibly a good chance that the clen is no good, but what do you guys think about the t3?

What's the shelf life of this stuff? Never really thought about it until today.

Confused, puzzled, and pretty excited!! :p

Please let me know your thoughts!

Hey guys,

I received my AG Guys order of liquit3 and liquiclen, but had to move to another city due to job transition! (Huzzah) I packed my T3 away in the moving boxes, and forgot about it.

Today (about two years later), I was unpacking some of the left over boxes and there I find to my surprise, 3 sealed, unopened bottles of liquidt3 from ag guys, and my bottle of clen that I had partially used.

There's possibly a good chance that the clen is no good, but what do you guys think about the t3?

What's the shelf life of this stuff? Never really thought about it until today.

Confused, puzzled, and pretty excited!! :p

Please let me know your thoughts!
Its still good, might have lost a slight bit of potency .

Top Bottom