Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AG-guys droppers

chris69

Banned
I have T-4/ and Finasteride..i read the dosage charts for these products, but what measures up to a MCG w/ their dropper, and MG from their dropper !
ANYBODY ?

Perhaps the person who deleted this thread and sent it to the Recycle Bin might like to explain why.

Chris I hope I understand your question correctly so here goes it.

Typically the dose is put on the label such as 200mcg/ml or 4mg/ml.

Say u wanted a dose of 40mcg. To find that we would take 40/200 = 1/5 or .2ml.

I prefer using a syring bc some dosages such as .2ml are not labeled on the dropper. usually the dropper is 1ml and it will have at least 4 dashes on it making 1ml, .75ml, .5ml. & .25ml.

Hope this helps!

Yeah for there clen its better of using a pin so you can get it spot on , its more accurate .
Brad.

NO excuse not to use a syringe to measure. Go to cvs and tell them you need a few oral syringes for your sons, bothers, mothers, antibiotics.

And insulin pins work great for doing precise measurements.

8and20 said:
Chris I hope I understand your question correctly so here goes it.

Typically the dose is put on the label such as 200mcg/ml or 4mg/ml.

Say u wanted a dose of 40mcg. To find that we would take 40/200 = 1/5 or .2ml.

I prefer using a syring bc some dosages such as .2ml are not labeled on the dropper. usually the dropper is 1ml and it will have at least 4 dashes on it making 1ml, .75ml, .5ml. & .25ml.

Hope this helps!
Very good, yes that is what i wanted to know..i was under the impresion that one drop, out of the dropper was = to xxxxx.Thanks Bro !

Reactions: AAP
Top Bottom