Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After your honest advice - please give more

Philthepill

Hi There
First of all please read my message I left a few days ago -

"Hi guys,
I would really appreciate your opinions on a cycle I would like to start!!

I'm not new to steroids but only administer orals, as I'm a whimp when it comes to injections.

I have always been a hard gainer and that was the reason I turned for that bit of extra help.

My first ever cycle, like most was Dianabol. It did give me noticeable gains but I suffered with water retention in my lower legs and feet.

I moved away from DBol and had a couple of cycles on Winstrol and Androl (excuse me guys, it's late here in the UK and think I got the right name) - basically an oil testosterone capsule!!
This didn't produce a great deal of weight gain (in fact I stayed the same) but I changed physic and good strength gain.

Now I want to gain more lean weight.

What I am proposing is the following :-

Tren 250 mcg rising to 1000 mcg
Androl 40mg twice a day
MegaBol as an inhibitor
And obviously milk thistle

My Tren tablets are 1mg tablets so it will mean cutting into quarters, halves.
Also I do not want to take the Tren in one dose (apart from 250mcg)

What are your thoughts on this?

I also have clenbuterol and Var but I thought the above might well be enough. Var was in my head as it apparently can give muscle memory but not sure on that one.

To give you an idea of my stature (sorry it's UK measurements) - I am 6 foot 3 inches tall and weigh 18 stone and 3 pounds.

Anyway, please have a look and be honest and let me know what you think - all your views will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Phil"

I received some very honest replies and opinions (even called a Knob End - lol)
Well, all my gear and advise was given to me by a so called friend and he's a fuckin nurse!!!
I have read all your advice and propose to do the following - please be a brutally honest again as it seems you guys are the only honest people I can trurt

What I propose is to dispose of the Tren and replace with Var.
The other steroid was Andriol (Test in an oil capsule)
I will also take megabit and Milk Thistle

What is your take on this?
Please be honest, I now have to find a more honest and knowledgeable supplier than that twatt.

Phil

Seriously, doing 1injection per week is sufficient for long estered test. Its not hard!

Ask your friend what your liver ever did to offend him? Because he's trying to kill it. Andriol is trash btw, they tried to make it able to pass the liver, but the liver still destroys most of it, then there was something about being absorbed through your throat or something (I don't really pay too much attention to the b.s. ones) either way, its not all up to par. And I doubt anyone on here will tell you different

If your friend is a nurse, he can do injections for you correct? I mean he can at least help out for being stupid previously.
I can't really support oral only cycles. It just doesn't make any sense. Gain wise or health wise.

Once youve done your first pin you'll feel like a real idiot for being so scared. They are almost painless

1 Get tested for estrogen levels.

2 Use a real aromatase inhibitor. Or at least clomid or tamoxifen if you can't find an AI.

3 Megabol ain't an inhibitor it is boldenone a moderate steroid.

4 Megabol (Boldenone) is only 50 mg/ml right? so you will need frequent and high volume injections.
If you are already afraid of injecting yourself then get somebody to inject you. Can be a friend or a nurse.

5 Tren and test tabs suck.

6 Boldenone (at least 500 mg/week) works fine with dianabol and anadrol.

7 It would be better if you use adrol and dbol 2 weeks on, 1 week off within the cycle to give your liver some rest.

8 Move on to elitefitness. You'll always get kind replies, unless you try to sell something here.

To be honest I was the same as you, don't get me wrong I'm not a knob end and I would never be dumb enough to mix two orals, however I was desperate for some gains so I tried orals which worked great but I soon realised that I could not keep taking them so in April I start my first injection cycle 500mg of test e spilt over two 250mg a week. At the end of the day my friend do your own research and you will see how stupid running two orals are, man up and stick that really big needle in your ass cheek and away you go..

Top Bottom