Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After tons of criticism

metal rail

Well after mcuh criticism I have decided to change my cycle by almost half. Again I am 28 5'11 180 lbs and been trianing for three years naturally and this is my first cycle.

Cypionate HGH Zambons Anadrol

I already did week one at this dose.

Wk 1 800mg 0 50mg eod 50 mg ed

Wk2 400 0 50mg eod 50mg ed

Wk 3 400 4iu 5 on 2 off 50mg eod 50mg ed

Wk 4 400 same 50mg eod 50mg ed

Wk5 through wk 10 400 mg cyp 4 iu HGH 5 on 2 off

Wk11 through 18 4 iu hgh 5 on 2 off

Throught cycle .5mg liquidex ed

ALA , Tylers liver protectant

Clomid threapy two weeks off cyp, what was changed was the cyp doasage from 600 to 400 and the anadrol from 100mg ed in week 2 and 3 to 50 mg ed . MAybe this is a more acceptable cycle for a virigin.

What the fuck are you trying to do? You are way over loading your body with way too many drugs. No first cycle should consist of what you are taking. Just take the Cyp at up to 400mg a week for 10 weeks and if you are just hell bent on taking mulitple drugs throw in the winny the last half of the cycle. And as for the A-bombs, save those for WAY later down the road. You need to gauge your body as to how well it reacts to what and at what doses. Lets say that you blow the fuck up off what you are planning on taking, then what are you going to do when you want to cycle again? Take twice that dose. You say you have been natural for 3 years so why the hell are you in such a big hurry for now? Just take it slow bro, give your body a break.

I think Test/Dbol and Test/Deca is great for a first cycle. Dropping Abombs is sick.

Use the test only for the first 8weeks. Then start with the GH. You'll grow like a weed off a first cycle. So no need to use the harsh Abombs. Like bobber said if you have money to burn then add winny for the last of the test cycle.

Top Bottom