Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After my winny only cycle, going straight into my masteron PLUS primobolan stack!

Mike P.T.

I can't wait. I've currently been taking 75mg ed of winny for the past few weeks with really good results. Diet is on point, taking my protein shakes, not been going out drinking at all, training is good, and all in all everything running smoothly. Right after this cycle though I'm going to go straight into my Summer cycle of 150mg masteron eod along with 100mg primobolan eod as well. I'm so amped up!!! Never done any of these 2 steroids ever so I'm pretty excited from what I have heard about it. It's all homebrew as well so we'll see how that goes. The homebrew winny has definately been good to me. Gonna try some homebrew anavar as well later down the road but trying to maintain my rule of not going over a gram/week of total steroids at any time. I'm sure I'll see enough of you at the Jersey shore and it's clubs this Summer! 7 weeks away til June 1 baby!

I like variety bro's. I like all kinds of music when I'm out at a club. I like lounges alot because there is a variety of music from trance, reggae, up-beat rap and you can relax and chill more. When I want to go all out though nothing beats the hard endless beats you get at clubs though. The city is even crazier. Can't do that for a while that just eats away at my system especially staying afterhours. Ahhh good times.

The ripper you ever hit up Deko in Central Jersey?

Yea i was there the past two thursdays.......... last thursday was a really good night. Tons of women at least 3 to 1

ripper911 said:
Yea i was there the past two thursdays.......... last thursday was a really good night. Tons of women at least 3 to 1

Yeah Thursday nights are the best nights to go. Saturday's are good too. Haven't been to Deko in a few weeks though. Been really good with my diet and training. This weekend though I'm gonna go to either 118 or Excel in Newark. Later bro.

BTW - Back to my cycle. Ever do primobolan and masteron ever?

Top Bottom