Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After I pin

bragaboys

After I pin I get like numb feelings down my leg after shooting in the glute. It goes away but lingers for a good hour or so. Should I be worried or its a normal thing?

I've never felt that what size needle are you using? are you experienced at this game? is your gear legit?

you are hitting a nerve. it isn't particularly dangerous but you don't want to make a habit of that.. i recommend finding a new place to pin.. glutes are tricky because you are using a mirror and bending around. you can easily pin at a bad angle or the wrong spot

yes, you are hitting a nerve so you need to switch spots because you definitely dont want to make that a habit

Top outer corner is what I have always done after watching videos and reading up. It's pretty easy to do your self aswell. Lay on ypur side hold needle like a hammer and use your thumb to press the plunger. No nerve. No pains. No blood.

Not serious. Like everyone above mentioned, you hit a nerve. Avoid that injection site for the rest of your cycle.

I made a mistake last week. Excited all my stuff arrived. Used a green to fill the syringe then changed the pin and stabbed. HUGE PAIN. I replaced a green with another green. Was like pushing a drain pipe in.

Top Bottom