Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

after i come off how long till i can go back on??? i'll miss it so bad!

twan turner

okay, i'm only taking one duratest a week and one 50mg winny tab a day, plus t3, but i love this shit... i'm bigger and stronger than ever and i'm so happy all the time... i'm usually moodier after a cycle because i feel like a whimp... i'll be done with this cycle in like 6 weeks and then how long till i can go on again (even just a little winny or something to stay hard ya know)... whoever said this shit wasn't addictive was wrong... I LOVE THE SAUCE!!!

why so long off... no winny in between??? i'm going to be a sad boy... do i cut back my training a little more after???

well you can take some primo at 200mgs a week is good or some anavar around 15-25mgs is also good...dont take no lower then 4-5 weeks off go for 6-8 weeks off if you can...when i go off i still make good gainz you just have to know what to do after the cycle..

agree wint Ultra bridging with Primo or Anavar will do the job

Just make sure to keep dosages on those compounds low enough to allow at least PARTIAL recovery of endocrine function.Primo should be limited to 200mgs/week,and oxandrolone no more than 30mgs/day...

The time off after a course really depends on what gear you were using due to differents esters having different clearance times.
For example Sust 250 remains active for around 4 weeks therefore if you do a course where your last shot was a sustanon and you decide to have a 6 week 'off' period then you have only actually been off for 2 weeks.
If, on the other hand, your last shot was a proprionate, for example, then a 4 week 'off' period really is a 4 week 'off' period.
It is therefore too much of a simplification to state that time off= equivalent to time on.
There are far more factors to consider

Top Bottom