Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After Hernia operation your opion on a cycle

R

ryker77

Going to have a hernia fixed in a few days and I am all ready planning to start back on AS in 4 weeks post op.. I want to have some opinions on type and amount:::

My plan is to gain slow but steady and to limit strength gains. So far I have limited AS to low test@200-300, EQ@200-400, or Deca@200-300 at per week.

After this low cycle I plan to fo straight into a test/fina cycle then come off with a primo only cycle..
My stats are: 5'9" 175ish bf less than 9%.

Any and all ideals are thankful.

.l

I wouldn't suggest getting on anything that soon. Last November I had a double Hernia surgery and it went well. Doctor told me after 1 month to go back lifting whatever I wanted. I was good to go. I walked in the gym put a light 135 on the bench and felt like someone sat on my nuts. It took a couple of months to get back 100%. I would get back into the gym for a couple months before a cycle anyway. You will have at least a month layoff due to recovery. Just be patient you will be healthy again in no time...

Top Bottom