Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

after gyno

muranoman

[FONT=&quot]Hi guys , [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I used AAs for about 1.5 years, however had to stop due to health problems ( eye cirurgys etc ... ) and stoped training.I developed gynochomastia ( Probally bad pct + hcg cirurgy in next month .I have only 5 g of Anavar powder, but I'm afraid to use again and have gyno.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What would be the safest cycle to do in this case (no test)??[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Anavar doesn't convert to estrogen, so that's a non-issue, however you shouldn't be running an anavar only cycle anyhow. You would just be wasting time and money. You should probably get your gyno sorted first, then when planning a future cycle, plan it correctly with proper AIs and a proper PCT plan, and using trusted sources.

If you can't afford a proper cycle then don't do it at all, period.
I wouldn't ever do a cycle from leftovers.

First of all anavar alone is gonna be fairly weak cycle and secondly you need liver supp to protect you and you need your pct gear also.

It's almost like you are compelled to do this cycle which makes me wonder why?

i would not run anything until you have your gyno issue sorted out and you should also never use any steroid unless you have everything you need, not putting together a "whatever you can" cycle that is not even complete... dont be one of those guys...

Top Bottom