Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After cycle pics and After PCT pics with dermacrine sustain

put your befores up too!

bro that mean look HAS to go!

you look young dude, you really slimmed down!!!!

keep up great work. cheers!

lipostack my man....

i wanna see myself at 12% or so bf and from there ill decide if i even want to do another cycle......im keeping carbs around 100-150 a day and protein really high at around 240 a day as well to try and keep muscle....

if i lost a sig. amount of muscle when i start this cutting thing i MIGHT do another cycle.....but for now, not really thinkin about it bro

absolutely, hit the lipostack do it naturally then well talk!!!

well get you on a diet, and get you on some Tezt EQs and an oral prolly!

bro your diet SUCKS.

WHAT?? why ??

ghost you gotta remember man, i have to be on a diet that ill stick to....

if i try the carb cycling thing i know for a fact i wont stick to it.....

my schedule is fucked up right now man i got school and work and im always on the go....i dont have time to prepare meals my the milligram you know....

plus my carb timing will be perfect....carbs in the morning, very little during the day and carbs post workout in the evening only.....im keeping my diet high on phytonutrients as well....

i lost like 70 pounds on just eating cereal with skim milk 3 times a day bro.....

i dont see a need to get Real in depth and into it unless your competing....i put more focus into my workout routine and supplement plan than i do into my diet, even though my diet is better than 99% of people out there trust me

oh yeah i forgot....

BRO WELCOME TO REAL WORLD, I HAVE SAME PRIORITES AS YOU IF NOT MORE

cereal with skim milk is a SHIT diet too. bro you really need to do some research, but i feel you DO what You can handle....

well best of luck keep us posted

YOU CANT EXPECT LIPOFLAME TO BURN FAT without a great diet , thats the bottom line

holy ghost said:
absolutely, hit the lipostack do it naturally then well talk!!!

well get you on a diet, and get you on some Tezt EQs and an oral prolly!

bro your diet SUCKS.
Like the last pics in the 2nd & 3rd columbs. Nice shoulder production,Lats and Traps nice too. I'm wondering how old you are, you eather found the fountain of youth or your... Say 20 yrs...? Well Don't listen to me but if that was your first cycle,wait till Feb and bang another before Summer BRO "Get Ripped Or Die Try-in" LOL, Nice Work........ Diet..Diet..Diet is the Key Right Ghost !

Top Bottom