Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

after this covid mess im trying test/tren/win 100/50/50 every third day. anyone ?

Mon Jovi

Hey guys, i just finished my sustanon 250 cycle and about to do pct this week. And as we all have been, I'm stuck in a lockdown and don't have access to gym so I'm feeling my gains are suffering from loss 🥴. So I'm utilising this time in home hiit training and focusing on fat loss.

But after this mess is over, I'm thinking of starting a somewhat low dose cycle of test 100 mg - tren 50mg with winstrol 50 mg. Pinning every third day along with some salbutamol 30 mg and t4 100 mcg.

So please enlighten me if this is good for shredding?

you need the sufficient time off in between cycles first which is going to be some time...

im all about being conservative but tren at 100 mg week is very low... i wouldnt expect to see much from it at that dose...

There's an issue if you think any gains are lost between cycles. What should happen is you gain (for example) 6lbs ON a cycle and retain 3lbs OFF a cycle. Now if you're not hitting the weights you'll lose some muscle due to a lack of stimuli. But muscle memory means you'll get a lot of that back once you hit the gym again.

Me... kick ass home gym so not an issue (just saying lol)

Hi Steve, its not gains that i lost but mainly pumps that i miss. since there's no gym and I'm restricted to bodyweight workouts😑

Hi Dylan, if u have to design, what would u suggest to increase or decrease, and how much ?

(P.S. i did three months Sustanon 250 cycle, pinning every 5th day, with good acceptable results😊)

Hi Steve, its not gains that i lost but mainly pumps that i miss. since there's no gym and I'm restricted to bodyweight workouts😑

Try playing about with carbs pre workout then repping like a mo fo. Bench dips will pump the arms

Thanks Steve, doing my best with home workouts 🙃...also in India we have no access to SARMS, and when we do its mostly fake(check this ridiculous site: www.rawrage.in). I tried Cardacudarin from Desma, not felt a thing. After that i switched to Anabolic Steroids

Tren can work for shredding because a lot of the time it will cause you to not want to eat. Also with the muscle hardening it will make you look more cut. Personally I always use cardarine while cutting. Check out sarms.forsale

Top Bottom