Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After an 18 weeks cycle....how many weeks shall i do clomid therapy?

I disagree with lawnsaver. I would spend along time on clomid after an 18 week cycle. Any cycle that is longer than 3 monts in duration can be tricky to recover your natural testosterone from. I would spend at least double time on clomid if not much more.

I'd take it as long as it takes for your balls to swell back up to normal and then for another week or so. If your balls are still small, then you can bet they aren't fully recovered.

Mine get up to about 2lbs each :D:D when I come off and use a shitload of clomid.

After 18 weeks, HCG might be something to seriously consider... but if you do use HCG, take nolva with it because natural test aromitizes to estrogen very easily. :bawling:

clomid has a 5 day half life so
300 mg day one
50 mg day 2-???
i don't know how long i would take it. maybe a month or 6 weeks.

Horny said:
I disagree with lawnsaver. I would spend along time on clomid after an 18 week cycle. Any cycle that is longer than 3 monts in duration can be tricky to recover your natural testosterone from. I would spend at least double time on clomid if not much more.

Unless you have caused permanent damage to the HPTA, that statement is false. Since clomid loses its effectiveness after week 3, I don't see how extending the clomid will cause any extra benefit. I say never fully come off, but that's me. ;)

Thank you! Clomid is intended for short term use only. If you are that worried, use 10000ius of hcg the first week to kick start them. Add some proviron to aid in estrogen elevation and to help with sex drive. You will be fine.

thanks everyone!

bump for more opinions.

clomid is cheap so i was thinking 50mg/day
for 4-6 weeks after last day of cycle.

thanks again
bigboy

For 18 weeks cycle, I wouldn't use HCG in a middle of the cycle, it's not really that long. In a middle of the cycle HCG is nessesery, if one is on for really long time.
First week after the cycle is a good idea to use HCG,but only with Clomid and continue with Clomid. HCG will jump start your testicles, and even it's not going to be really your natural testosteron production, but then Clomid will pick up and I really doubt that you will need more then 3 weeks of Clomid.
The best thing to do, would be to run blood test after 3 weeks of using Clomid, that would be the most accurate judgement of should you stop or not.
If not blood test, try to evaluate your recovery progress by checking how much fuller your testicles are, and how much more sperm you produce.
Also, 300mg on day one and continue with 50mg for 3 weeks sound like the best way to do it right.

Top Bottom