Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After 1 week of anadrol winny and test I have a terrible lower back pain..

skg

I think it must be the kidneys , I will stop the droll definately but should I
1) stop the cycle
2) continue only with injectibles (test deca)
or
3) replace drol with just 2 dbolls

what would you do? anything to aid in kidney recovery (except water, and I cannot find any cranberry juice or extract)

First off I am only answering this based on what I have read on here. The pain "could" be from the kidney's, OR it could be from big pumps. I read a thread where a guys back hurt just from going up a flight of stairs. I know this isn't much help, basically none at all. Just to be safe, it might be wise to stop the anadrol just to be safe. Just my .02, nothing more.

Whiskey

replace drol with just 2 dbolls
How many are you taking? And Whiskey may be right, it could be back pump, but you should be able to tell the difference. All that having been said, a smart person would quit the orals.

I would'nt pin this on the kidneys just yet. Edema can cause low back pain and the pumps will tighten it up and aggrevate the discomfort. Anadrol will cause a dramatic increase of water retention and that may very well be the source of the back pain. When I use dbol I get low back pump just from standing and after a set of squats I can't stand errect. This is from edema and pumps, however, and it could be the same in your case.

Thanks for the replies but I cannot understand what is the mechanism that relates lower back pain and edema, can someone explain?

I was taking 25 - 50 mg drol and 50 mg oral and inj. winnieED

I get the same thing on anadrol (on it now), it's just the water causing that pumped feeling. I can't stand for 15 minutes after my last set of deads. I usually just take an otc water pill for a couple days and things get better. It also helps to drink a shit load of water, especially when doing anadrol and watch your sodium intake. Also make sure to eat a few bananas if you use the water pills as they can cause your bodies potassium to drop a lot, then you get cramps in your quads with every step you take - learned that first hand!!

happens to me when I take d-bol and do heavy squats. I have never done anadrol so I can't comment on that.

Top Bottom