Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Afraid Of Needles But Anyone Take Anestesia Creams ? To Make Skin Go Numb?

J

JimmyJonesJunior

AFRAID OF NEEDLES BUT ANYONE TAKE ANESTESIA CREAMS ? TO MAKE SKIN GO NUMB?

anyone ever taken anestesia cream to make ur skin go numb/painless , hence making the injection 80% painless?

i read there are some creams that go many layers of skin below to numb it not only superfecial

JimmyJonesJunior said:
AFRAID OF NEEDLES BUT ANYONE TAKE ANESTESIA CREAMS ? TO MAKE SKIN GO NUMB?

anyone ever taken anestesia cream to make ur skin go numb/painless , hence making the injection 80% painless?

You have to grow a sack...after all how do you expect to do that 4 gram per week first cycle (that's only about 20 cc's a week of standard test strength, lol :rolleyes: )

C3bodybuilding said:
Bro, if you are that scared of needles, then you have no business doing gear in the first place.

Agreed. However, if you MUST... use an ice cube for 3-5 minutes on the injection site prior to sticking yourself.

Well, an ice cube is one thing. That might help a newbie with the needles, but what he is talking about is going one step way to far!

I'm starting to think this guy is trolling, especially after reading some of his other posts.

C3bodybuilding said:
Well, an ice cube is one thing. That might help a newbie with the needles, but what he is talking about is going one step way to far!

I'm starting to think this guy is trolling, especially after reading some of his other posts.

I realized that after reading his "1 gram of test/no workout" thread. Oh well... just trying to help:saw:

Top Bottom