Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Afraid Of Needles

PRESIDENT KERRY

I'm looking to start a winstrol (oral tabs) cycle, but would like to add some form of injectable Test to the cycle.

however, I am scared of needles, such as I fear that I might hit a vein in my ass or stick myself too deep (or not deep enough).

Can someone help alleviate my fears with some solid advice? Thanks bros. :)

you would need to use a long ass needle in a place where there isnt much muscle to go too deep

if you aspirate (pull the plunger back once in to check for blood) you'll know if youre in a vein or not

maybe try some b12 or something with an insulin needle to get yourself used to smaller injections

So should I use an insulin needle to shoot up injectable Test, even if it meant doing multiple injections to get all the AAS into my body for that particular day?

Side or front upper thigh injections with a higher gauge needle (25/27G). Not much fat there so you should be able to see the veins. 1/2" needle should be enough to inject into a muscle there. Definitely run the barrel of syringe under hot water to increase the viscosity of the oil-based Test. Make sure to rub the muscle afterwards.
A 27G/0.5" is the absolute minimum though.

I was afraid also... my 1st real inject is in a week, but once I got some 25g 1" pinz and did a test insert into my quad I realized that there is nothing to be scared of. I suggest just ordering the pinz and playing around with one for a while... it really helped me.

The needle is a tool to realize your fuller potential, not a barrier to keep you from hitting the salsa.

Top Bottom