Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AS and aerobic ability

Synpax

AS will help you get bigger, lift more, etc...

but will it help you run faster/longer? Can it improve your 5k time?

5k...probably. Longer distances, unlikely. Test is one of the choices of AS for sprinters and runners. 5k is only a little over 2.2 miles. Many world class sprinters have taken test. The problem being that test can add weight (incl water) to you, so you might be better off with one of the other AS. bump for more info...

any gear that would preserve mass and add strength (faster muscle contraction) without adding much weight, i'd say:
oxandrolone
stanozolol (joints...bad!)
boldenone (well, duh, why'd you think horses get it?!)
masteron
halotestin (huge strength increment plus central nervous system uplift)
possibly even tren (mad strength?!)

there are of course things like slin, hgh and r3 long igf-1 which should significantly speed up recovery and preserve lbm

and then there's EPO...although you will need constant monitoring or else your blood will be similar to strawberry jelly..

and

not all AS are equal. Some will give you different pumps and even in different bodyparts and some are better for nerve excitation and some are better for recovery.

For me EQ, dball, killed my cardio ability. Heart rate would go so high i would get dizzy trying to run and just simply could'nt do it without my chest pounding.

Test, deca, anavar, primo on the other hand made running a breeze and much better. There was a significant improvement in my cardiac output and a very low resting pulse rate of about 55-60 bpm. Good stuff.

Top Bottom