Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advise on new cycle

ryno9000

I'm about ready to start my second cycle(ever!) My first was just winstrol to get me dense before spring. On my next cycle, I am going to be building for strength, size as a secondary factor. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what to combo(I don't have access to var, although I'd like to :) I'd like to stay away from water bloat as much as possible. Any Tips?

For me, tren is the way to go. General rule is about 75 mg/day, though I run at 100mg/day without any sides. In about week 2 you can really feel the strength come on will decent size and no bloat whatsoever. Keep in mind that different people react differently to different compounds. For me, the PCT with clomid seems to make my hair fall right out. I’m not sure why this is and would like a better alternative. Regardless, there are plenty of resources here that discuss tren. The only down side to tren acetate (for me anyways) is the daily pokes. You can use a 1.5” 25g needle for the injections. Good luck with your next cycle.

Try a test cycle bro ( ent cyp or sust) u can use arimadex to help with bloat if u get any... im on week 2 of my first cycle, test enanthate 500 for 12 weeks and use arimadex eod at .5mgs, and no bloat. I'd stay away from tren on second cycle. dbol works well , im on that too, for strength or u can go with tbol ( turanibol)

I've been doing tons of research for my second cycle. I'm gonna stack tren 225/wk with test 375-500/wk

If you're looking for strenght w/o the bloat, definitely go with tren and winny. Wicked combo. You'll be strong, gain size, and hard.

Top Bottom