Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advise on anavar please

Mol21

Hey , um about to start an 8 week cycle of anavar, i have 50mg tablets and was planning on taking 100mg ed. When is the best time to take each table i train 3 days a week in the morning and 3 in the evening.

Thanks guys

Hey , um about to start an 8 week cycle of anavar, i have 50mg tablets and was planning on taking 100mg ed. When is the best time to take each table i train 3 days a week in the morning and 3 in the evening.

Thanks guys

About 8 hours apart...AM/PM

Please start every post with Age, stats, yrs training, experience with aas, etc....you would not get as much pushback when you do.

Im 25, this will be firts ever cycle, im 5'5, 70kg body fat 11% and thats one of the main reasons of this cycle i would like to drop body fat to below 10 whilst maybe increasing size a little bit.

Ive had mixed advise some people say 100mg is to much and someb" say 50 mg is not enougth. ?

Thanks

start out wiht 50 for atleast 3-4weeks and if thats not enough do 75,break the tabs in half,get a pill cutter if needed

Top Bottom