Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice would be most appreciated!!!!

Nathan Diniz

Hi,
I'm 25, 6'0" and approx 220lb. I have been training for about 8 weeks, and I'm thinking about using HGH and test. prop. to get a good shape. I am fairly new to steroids and could do with a bit of help in deciding which products to go for. Also I have had mixed opinions on what foods to eat. So if you could give me some pointers I'd be most greatful.

Thanx Nathan!!!!

If youve only been working out for 8 weeks forget it for at least a couple years.

Hi,
I'm 25, 6'0" and approx 220lb. I have been training for about 8 weeks, and I'm thinking about using HGH and test. prop. to get a good shape. I am fairly new to steroids and could do with a bit of help in deciding which products to go for. Also I have had mixed opinions on what foods to eat. So if you could give me some pointers I'd be most greatful.

Thanx Nathan!!!!

Most people will probably tell you that you should learn about a proper diet and train naturally for at least a few years before you consider taking steroids or HGH.

Hi,

Thanx Nathan!!!!

hold on the anabolics for now..you should build a nice solid base first..steroids are not miracles so get accustomed to a solid workout routine and diet before even thinking about a cycle. That doesn't mean, "when I start my cycle, i'm going to lift and eat like a mad man". That means, try to be patient and reach a plateau naturally first...you will be much more satisfied with the results if you do this bro

what does your diet and train routines look like? we should start by getting them in check first.

Keep at it and don't get discouraged-ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY
build a solid foundation,if you need help in getting your training in order then PM me.
eat wholsome foods not processed.and get 1 gram of protein for every pound of body weight.

RADAR

Let me add to that beautiful post by Radar! Look into getting your protein up and that means looking into GEAR by Needtobuildmuscle.com. Try the above mentioned for a solid 4-6 months alongside with GEAR, you will be solid wothout the anabolics.

Top Bottom