Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on using anastrozole

Rickd

Im taking 200mg a week of test c on trt and 500iu of hcg twice a week. I just added a sarm rad140. I have anastrazole on hand. Should i wait to see if i get estrogen sides? Or start taking it now? If so how much. After 2 months i got bloods and my estradiol was 37. Is that to high?

Wait for blood work. Some guys don't need an AI at all on TRT but some do need a light dose. You don't want to run an AI unless you need it.

You will defiantly want to use an AI since you are using HCG. HCG is a form of estrogen after all. Your estrogen levels will certainly be elevated.

I would start off with 0.5mg EOD and adjust down if necessary.

The only way to truly know what AI dosage is perfect for you is to get blood work done and see where your estrogen levels are at.

If I was you personally, I would stop taking the HCG all together. Check out this article -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/hcg-dangerous-part-2-a-51145.html

You will defiantly want to use an AI since you are using HCG. HCG is a form of estrogen after all. Your estrogen levels will certainly be elevated.

I would start off with 0.5mg EOD and adjust down if necessary.

The only way to truly know what AI dosage is perfect for you is to get blood work done and see where your estrogen levels are at.

If I was you personally, I would stop taking the HCG all together. Check out this article -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/hcg-dangerous-part-2-a-51145.html

i never used hcg but fuck i ordered a few they on the way, lucky i just saw that article now what do i do with them lol, but i can say def clomid works at making the boys bigger , even at 25mg ed or eod it fuckin works!! i dont get any sides at those does it does wonders !

Top Bottom