Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice On Upcomming Cycle - Advice Please

draxxus9801

Trying to run something like winny along with something with ephedrine in it before workouts and in the morning to help but some excess fat. Not looking to lose a lot of weight, just tone up again.

I am a legit 6"0 and weigh right under or @ 200. Not a clue was my BMI is or anything like that. I go the gym 2-3 times a week but obviously that will increase once I start the cycle.

I know the winny is good but how is stacking something like clenbuterol with that? I know winny has low water rentention. Again, I'm not looking to drop huge amounts of weight but tone up and lose some fat while gaining muscle.

Any Help Would Be Appreciated.

winny doesnt burn weight mate,common mis-conception it builds lean muscle giving the appearence of weight loss when maybe only a little is actually lost. whats ur bf at?

Is this your first cycle?

In order to get quality responses you will need to provide accurate key information about yourself: Height, weight, body fat%, training history, cycle history, basic nutrition info, general health, any medication you may be on.

You gym likely has a body composition scale. Use that to get some of the necessary stats.

Besides just getting AAS advice it is important for you to know your own stats so that you can gauge your fitness progress.

Good luck.

Is this your first cycle?

In order to get quality responses you will need to provide accurate key information about yourself: Height, weight, body fat%, training history, cycle history, basic nutrition info, general health, any medication you may be on.

You gym likely has a body composition scale. Use that to get some of the necessary stats.

Besides just getting AAS advice it is important for you to know your own stats so that you can gauge your fitness progress.

Good luck.

This is not my first cycle. I probably should have added some other information. I played 2 years of college baseball @ a smaller division II school that didn't test 95% of the season. I have done many d-bol stack as well as some winny on its own. had good results with the d-bol the winny was questionable. I have a long workout history and am still in good shape. I just want to tope back up and get back into the shape I was in while i was playing ball

As I said before 6"0 right under 200 lbs. Im in good shape but it can be a lot better, I take no medications of any kind except maybe some fish oils because I run a lot and it puts stress on my knees something. As far as nutition info, I eat relativley healthy. I don't know what kind of information your looking for here i.e. calories intake or w/e but I eat good and vary the food groups. I know whats good for you and what isn't

Also in reguard to what sum1 else said I know that winny does not cause weight loss i dont want it too lol.i have heard that clenbuterol can also burn muscle as well as fat so i want to take something with low water retention to keep some muscle.

oh right am with you now, clens are ok havent heard of them burning muscle they are incredibly strong and can cause severe side effects if not fully understood and taken properly, if you know how to take em then go for it mate if not there are a good few threads around here, maybe sum test with the clen or test with winny will give you the look your after?

oh right am with you now, clens are ok havent heard of them burning muscle they are incredibly strong and can cause severe side effects if not fully understood and taken properly, if you know how to take em then go for it mate if not there are a good few threads around here, maybe sum test with the clen or test with winny will give you the look your after?

I've heard 2 weeks on/2 weeks off is a good rule of thumb with clenbuterol. Of course the dosages will be different from person to person I will have to start slowly and find out my tolerance. I'm not worried about the potency becuase I used to take a pure form of ephedrine pre-work and during the training season as we ran 2-3 day practices so I needed it.

I heard that the clen doesn't effect your sleep as much as ephedrine does so i'm looking forward to that. I just hope the winny and the clen doesn't mess with each other if you know what i mean

yeh 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is right im not to sure weather they would interact with eachother to be honest with you i cant see them doing because there two totally diferent compounds affecting you in different ways, but if i was you id look up or maybe some one will advice on the toxicitivity level on clebuterol as you wouldnt want to be running to orals together wich would effect your liver and kidneys.

Wiiny doesnt burn fat it just dries you out try masteron

Top Bottom