Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for upcoming cycle...

Big Country 056

Hey guys, I've been watching this forum for some time and participating when I feel as though I won't come across as a dumb-ass! Anyway, I'm getting ready to begin my contest prep. I'm 13 weeks out and have :

1 10cc 200 mg nandrolone

10 1cc sustanon 250 amps

10cc Winstrol V (but can get more)

20cc Fina 100mg/cc

What are some of your suggestions? To you more experienced guys, the logic behind your suggestions would be especially appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help!

get more winny at least, morse of every drug might be nice.... try doubling the sust and deca.. and get some nolvadex to keep water down.. try some t3 and clen as well

Get some more Winny and Sust and you could try this
Sust at 500mg/week for weeks 1-10
Winny at 25-50mg/Day for weeks 5-10
Fina at 100mg/Eod for weeks 5-10
Can you get any Cytomel ? If you can I would do it like this(using 25mcg tabs) 1112223334444333332222211111 from weeks 5-8. take an E/C/A 5 days on and 2 days off through out the cycle. Make sure your diet is clean and hit the Cardio and you should be all set. You may want to take some Proviron or Arimidex for the water bloat from the Test. Hope this helps, Best of luck!

M18

Double the Deca and Sust to 500mg/wk for wk 1-10
Get some D-bol at 30mg/day for wk 1- 4
run the winny from wk 6-12 at 50mg/ed

as for the fina you have to ask someone else
;)

Top Bottom