Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on tren E & test cycle

KDunn2020

Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm on my own for my third cycle, going with tren enanthate & stacking with "super test" (test 100/Enan100/prop100)
Tren is 200mg & test is 250mg. I'm hoping to get the most out of this one & this is the schedule I was referred to.

1-4 600mg tren / 250mg tes
5-8 250mg tes
9-12 600mg tren/ 250mg tes
13-16 250 tes
17-20 600mg tren/ 250 mg tes
21-24 250mg tes
25-28 600 mg tren/ 250mg tes

& running Clomid at the end. Sorry guys this is rough estimate, trust me haven't started yet & open for any suggestions. I've also been told to run tren to tes @ a 1.5 to 1 ratio. I was advised to take 4 weeks on and off of tren (should I run 4 weeks or 2 weeks, or just run 10 straight weeks..) I know mine is a lot higher, just using what I've got. Also I have beastdrol, any suggestions on stacking in or forget about it..?

Stats 26, third cycle, 5'11 190 w/ 10-12% body fat.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this & any input is greatly appreciated.

I think thats way to much tren bro..side effects are unescapable but if u do 600mg a week of tren,unless your 1 of the very lucky ones u should gain more acne then anything and thats just the outside..I made the mistake when i was 23 that more was better and i learned the hardway..MY advice 250mg test,200 mg tren a week,Then u can stay on safely for months and even at that dose ur body will shut down totally so get some HCG and dose 250-300ius every 4days..the first time i found out about this i gained more size then ever in 10years because u will have your own test working with the AAS but also u want to take nolvadex 20mgs a day will do..if ur not happy with gains around 6weeks up ur dose a little..but i put on 20 lbs doing just what i said, after cycling on/off for 10years..at the end of cycle after ur last shot u wana up ur nolvadex to 80mg or change to clomid 100mg for a week then 50mg for 3weeks an do your final hcg shot about 10days after ur last test/tren shot then dose 1200ius of hcg..finish an get igf-1lr3 an run for 5weeks this will assure u keep all gains..

Yeah? thanks for the input Ripped!! I'm still figuring out numbers & dosages. I was also wondering benefits of a lower dosage/longer duration cycle vs a average dose/short cycle.

Any ideas on a ten week cycle of Tren e / super test ratio? I've never used hgc..I'll definitely research it in the time being. I'm looking to do this late January so I have time to gather more gear.

**Possible 10 week. (Seems ALOT smarter)
Per week 400mg tren -> 250 super test (above mentioned formula) and running Clomid at week 8? I've had bad acne in the past, I've taken Acutane as well. Last couple cycles consisted of masteron/ sus & tren/ test prop. Not too much research done there, trying to make up for it.

Well firstly Nolva is not a good choice to run with tren as it actually up regulates progrsterone receptors. Secondly,
400 Mgs of tren is still a pretty hefty dose if its a good quality tren you may still experience some nasty sides. My advice is maybe try 300 Mgs tren 250 test and hcg run from week4ish- the end.

Thanks Rust:

Bahaha yeah 28 weeks is ridiculous, I was working on my schedule & supplies.. Apparently I have too much tren! Ha, I'm definitely thinking 10 week cycle. 300mg tren/ 250 test sounds legit, hcg, like I said, not very familiar. I hit up my guy & he said he doesn't mess with it. So the search begins.

So carry out hcg 4-10weeks?
Any idea's on ending cycle, should I continue tes for 12 weeks and bump dosages down? I know the tren stays active roughly 7-12 days, varying towards user..

This is why I love EF & forums in general, great learning experience before you mess up.

Ya rust is pretty correct,Its all just person to person experiences 300mg of tren would hurt but id wait til about the 4th week and with the nolvadex i have never had progestrone issues..but theres plenty of other estrogen blockers to choose from,but nolva at 10-20mgs is not gona hurt u or your gains..If u want to bounce back hcg 500-600ius split weekly and starting a few weeks in on any cycle is fine..after u finish your clomids,The reason i say to use igf-1 is just to stay anabolic,any peptide will help u cjc1295-ghrp-6-your because after the clomids is when u will notice the strenth an weight lose so by taking peptides for 4-5weeks this gives ur body more time to get test levels back to normal..i have done this succesfully without losing more then 3-4pounds

Sweet, once again Ripped, thank you. I'm going to do some more research & hopefully start mid January. I'll be sure to post before I start and log everything in.

I'm doing Test E 500/week with Tren E 400/week. Feel amazing, no sides. Just hungry, aggressive, stronger and quick recovery

Top Bottom