Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on tren E & test cycle

Risky, How long you planning that? Any PCT after? Yeah that's what I felt last time I ran test/tren, very aggressive, but love it! Hahaha.

Do not run Nolva at all, not even low dose. You are using a 19nor compound, and you'll have progesterone/prolactin issues before you can say 'bitch tits.'

Stick with a basic run, you're still on your 3rd cycle so don't try to get fancy.

Test for 12 weeks at 250-500mgs a week.
Tren is fine at 350mgs a week for the first 10 weeks.

Also make sure you have aromasin and either prami or caber on hand before the cycle in case you get any sides

I'd run it like this

1-12 test 500mg
1-10 tren 350mg

Pct:

15-18
Clomid 25mg
DAA 3gs a day
Unleashed/Post cycle combo
Forma Stanozol

I just finished running a similar cycle
1-10 test prop 100mg eod
1-10 tren A 100mg eod
5-10 anavar 60mg
It was my first true run with the amazing tren and my results were fkn insane..! But it all comes with a price, i developed some minor acne on my chest only.. What i really hated was night sweats, i swear i would leave my bed soaked in sweat, also any lil thing would really piss me off. On cycle always take a prolactin inhibitor preferably caber (dostinex) .5mg 2x week helps a lot with the tren sides
Im on my 3rd week of pct And still feeling great and making gains
Clomid 25mg/day
Hcg 1000iu/week
Unleashed/pct combo
Daa power chews
I would drop ur tren dosage cuz the sides fkn blow..! Start slow and see how ur body reacts cuz we are all diffrent

"Food is the Ultimate Anabolic" Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom