Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for a third cycle! Overkill?

Your stats arent to great hold off on cycling you can do SO much more naturally. Cycling now is just a waste of cash and your receptors might get burned out some when they shouldnt be

Your stats arent to great hold off on cycling you can do SO much more naturally. Cycling now is just a waste of cash and your receptors might get burned out some when they shouldnt be

I plan on staying 200 but dropping to 13% Bf by the time I start on January.

Well, by three years I did not include the extra 3 in which I would occasionally slack off. I've been lifting since I was 16 in high school, however, I don't count those as training because they consisted of lifting a couple months then stopping a month or 2. I would repeat that pattern untill I turned 19 and went from 250 to 170 @ 6% or so bf... Funny thing is that even then I looked chubby shirtless due to the extra skin.

And you shouldn't have included them....still overkill

~EZ

Another young kid with 3 cycles and still looking like crap and asking for advice???

Learn how to eat and train first bud. Get 10 yrs under your belt naturally. U got no business with AAS. Get off the net and live the journey right. Drugs aint the answer

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom