Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice in Taking Deca with Cyp / sus

sornam2

Hi , this is my third cycle which im taking , currently this is my third week, i have an issue which is if i should inject more deca then test.

Age - 22 M
Weight - 75kg / 165lb

Taking Deca 200mg/ml
Cypionate - 200mg/ml
Sustanon - 250mg/ml

I planned a 13 week cycle in which

week 1 - 1.5ml Deca + 2ml Cypionate
week 2 - 1.5ml Deca + 2ml Cypionate
week 3 - 1.5ml Deca + 2ml Cypionate

I wish to increase one of them to increase in m ore gains and i dont know if i should increase the deca or the test....the question i want to ask is if i increase the Deca to 2.5ml weekly for the rest of the weeks and decrease the test to 1.5ml weekly what problems will i get like not sexually active , ball more shrinking or anything or i should increase the test to 3ml weekly and leave the deca as it is ,
Can somebody give me an advice thanks

my first question is how are you on your 3rd cycle and only weigh 165 pounds? unless you are 5 2 or shorter that makes no sense to me.

instead of increasing more steroids, fix your diet and training. there is no way you are eating enough. you have to build a proper base before using steroids, otherwise you will spin your wheels. a year from now you will be posting you are 168 pounds and on your 5th cycle and you are only 23. not a good trend at all and why i tell guys to wait until they are atleast 25 or 26 minimum before touching steroids

once you build a proper base i recommend buying this Ebook on how to run a deca cycle properly>> http://goo.gl/Vy5WA7

currently on 3rd cycle and still weighing 165 its coz on the previously taken cycles i had to stop because of work issues , just had to start all over again

currently on 3rd cycle and still weighing 165 its coz on the previously taken cycles i had to stop because of work issues , just had to start all over again
exactly, that is my point. you need to be consistent at this or else you will spin your wheels forever. the dirty secret that nobody tells you is most guys who use steroids don't even look like it. you gotta be consistent

Your testosterone and deca dosages look good to me. I always recommend running the testosterone at the same dosage or higher then the deca to prevent deca dick.

I wouldn't increase either but if you have your heart set on increasing one - increase the testosterone.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Personally I like test around 500mg and deca around 300-400mg. That is what works well for me. I would also be using aromasin and caber with those 2 compounds.

Personally I like test around 500mg and deca around 300-400mg. That is what works well for me. I would also be using aromasin and caber with those 2 compounds.

I would also bump up the dosages to 500 & 400.

Seems more credible and more reasonable, given you will be shutdown anyways.

If you are planning to go along with the cycle, I will give you 3 simple tips:

1. Run aromasin with testosterone, start with 10mg EOD
2. Run caber with deca, start with 0.25mg EOD
3. Run the whole cycle with the same dosage, do not jump up and down with the amounts.

for 1 & 2 you can get both at ag-guys.com

Top Bottom