Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ADVICE sust/tren ace/dbol cycle

klnxtrm

New member to the site however I have been getting a lot of good advice from all you guys and I really like how your ALL help is welcome.

Sust 250- weeks 1-12 {1cc eod}
tren ace- weeks 1-8 {1cc eod}
dbol- 40-50mg weeks 1-5 or I was thinking of deca week 1-10
I love dbol but im prone to acne and notice the dbol makes me break out pretty bad on the back and shoulders.
adex- throughout at .5 eod
pct clomid.

So as far as cycle that's what im looking at looking to gain lean mass. That's why im on the fence with either the dbol or deca. Also if you guys have any advice on how to deal with acne during cycle and post I would appreciate it.

Age?
Height?
Weight?
BF%?

cycle history?
I can already tell you sust is way too much. If youre at 1cc EOD thats between 750-1000mg a week. Way too high. If you want lean mass drop the dbol and lower the sust to 500mg wk tops

age 28
height 6-2
weight 190-195
bf% 10-12

This will be my 3rd cycle the last 2 were Sust/dbol/deca, on the last cycle was going with the sust250 eod so about 750-1000mg a week really liked it. But im here for advice so let me know what you guys would do or change

I would drop the sus down to 2 injections each week to keep it 500mg or lower.

If dbol makes you break out, tren may do the same but worse. Have you ever used it before?

Start with 50mg eod and ramp up every couple weeks a bit to see how you handle it.

I wouldn't use dbol at all and would use npp if you like deca. I will tell you that running two nandrolones might take some caber.

My $0.02.

New member to the site however I have been getting a lot of good advice from all you guys and I really like how your ALL help is welcome.

Sust 250- weeks 1-12 {1cc eod}
tren ace- weeks 1-8 {1cc eod}
dbol- 40-50mg weeks 1-5 or I was thinking of deca week 1-10
I love dbol but im prone to acne and notice the dbol makes me break out pretty bad on the back and shoulders.
adex- throughout at .5 eod
pct clomid.

So as far as cycle that's what im looking at looking to gain lean mass. That's why im on the fence with either the dbol or deca. Also if you guys have any advice on how to deal with acne during cycle and post I would appreciate it.

bro, your test is WAY too high, especially with tren... INSTEAD of writing cc's, write the mg you are taking in... your dbol is too high for too long and adding deca to this cycle would be a complete disaster... you are in over your head bro... You are much better off dropping your test down to 350 mg and running tren at 75 mg eod... you have never ran tren and your starting too high... you will find out the hard way if you run it as laid out... you need to be running caber or prami along with tren... any ai? you absolutely need one with dbol... you need n2guard with your orals to protect yourself... hcgenerate ES on cycle will keep suppression low and help you transition to pct much easier and there will definitely be a lot of suppression on this cycle... your pct is far too incomplete...

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

ok well had no idea I was doing so much wrong defiantly glad im asking for help this time.
what if I do sust @ 500mg tren ace 50mg eod and slowly work up , and throw in some npp or deca and stay away from the dbol
As far as pct clomid 50 50 25 25 and adex throughout would that work or am I still all jacked up

ok well had no idea I was doing so much wrong defiantly glad im asking for help this time.
what if I do sust @ 500mg tren ace 50mg eod and slowly work up , and throw in some npp or deca and stay away from the dbol
As far as pct clomid 50 50 25 25 and adex throughout would that work or am I still all jacked up

Did you even read what i posted?

I did but I guess im alittle confused. What would you do for a simple tren based cycle to gain a fair amount of lean mass....then I cant go wrong

I did but I guess im alittle confused. What would you do for a simple tren based cycle to gain a fair amount of lean mass....then I cant go wrong

Simple cycle:

1-10 test prop 50mg eod
1-8 tren ace 50mg eod- ramp up to 75mg and 100mg

Aromasin and caber on hand.

Follow Dylan's PCT and Ancillarie supp protocol.

That's easy.

I don't know if you guys have rules on posting sites but who I usually go through doesn't sell a lot of ai any way you can give me or point me in a direction with a good site with solid gear..Also with that cycle you posted will I gain a good amount of mass from it. Im looking to put on around 20ish pounds, I know a lot is diet im tracking that..cycle seems good just alittle to simple!!

Top Bottom