Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice/Suggestions/Recommendations

manumehta

Hey guys. My name is Neil and I am 30 years old, 180lbs and have been training from past 4 years. I am new to this forum :artist: so wanted to get some advice/suggestions from you as most of you are more experienced than me.

Supplements I use

BCAA
L-CARNITINE
CREATINE
YOHIMBE
GREEN TEA EXTRACT
VITARGO (Strictly after my workouts)
FISH OIL

I eat about 5-6 meals a day with at least 30gm of protein each meal. I did my first ever 12 week cycle of Test E and Anavar from April till July of this year and I did feel the increase in strength and size. I had no side effects at all, no acne, no hair loss, nothing at all which makes me a happy man:qt: I think I am ready to start my next cycle by the end of November as it will be exactly after 3 months of my PCT.

I will be doing a cycle of Sust 250/Deca and wanted some information on that. My question is...............as this is a bit more advanced cycle and am looking to do it for 10 weeks so I would like to get your opinion on how much should I take per week, as well as your views on the PCT. I currently have Nolvadex and Arimidex with me for the PCT.

What would you guys suggest/recommend I do as far as the DOSAGE for sust/deca, as well as PCT, that way I can keep all my gains and prevent any sides.

Thanks a lot to any and all who would help me out!!!1

Bro you do not Wana be running nolva with deca...or in any case at all throw that shit away.The armidex is an ai you want to use that on your cycle dose at .5 eod

Pct

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/ Post cycle combo
Forma stanzol
Daa power chews or powder

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

Hey guys. My name is Neil and I am 30 years old, 180lbs and have been training from past 4 years. I am new to this forum :artist: so wanted to get some advice/suggestions from you as most of you are more experienced than me.

Supplements I use

BCAA
L-CARNITINE
CREATINE
YOHIMBE
GREEN TEA EXTRACT
VITARGO (Strictly after my workouts)
FISH OIL

I eat about 5-6 meals a day with at least 30gm of protein each meal. I did my first ever 12 week cycle of Test E and Anavar from April till July of this year and I did feel the increase in strength and size. I had no side effects at all, no acne, no hair loss, nothing at all which makes me a happy man:qt: I think I am ready to start my next cycle by the end of November as it will be exactly after 3 months of my PCT.

I will be doing a cycle of Sust 250/Deca and wanted some information on that. My question is...............as this is a bit more advanced cycle and am looking to do it for 10 weeks so I would like to get your opinion on how much should I take per week, as well as your views on the PCT. I currently have Nolvadex and Arimidex with me for the PCT.

What would you guys suggest/recommend I do as far as the DOSAGE for sust/deca, as well as PCT, that way I can keep all my gains and prevent any sides.

Thanks a lot to any and all who would help me out!!!1

You need to do a WHOLE LOT more research on deca sides, prolactin, ai's, and most importantly PCT. Youre not ready for Deca yet. Please heed this warning

What was ur last PCT?

~EZ

Thanks a lot for your responses guys.
@Maccy....how long do I need to run that PCT bro and have you done this cycle or something similar to that??

@blue_steel74...........I am sorry if I sound ignorant but could you please tell me more about why you think Deca is not good. I did quite a bit of research and thought that it is good.

@EZ_E..........My last PCT was 2 arimidix a day for the first week and 1 a day for the second week.

Please let me know what do you guys think. After Blue's comment I am starting to worry :worried:

@Maccy....how long do I need to run that PCT bro and have you done this cycle or something similar to that??

@blue_steel74...........I am sorry if I sound ignorant but could you please tell me more about why you think Deca is not good. I did quite a bit of research and thought that it is good.

@EZ_E..........My last PCT was 2 arimidix a day for the first week and 1 a day for the second week.

Please let me know what do you guys think. After Blue's comment I am starting to worry :worried:

Decas a very long recovery and alot of bad sides can come with it if not ran and respected properly. I honestly believe people choose deca bc they want alot of mass fast without having to work to earn it. So something like deca will make you look like youve gained alot of muscle veru rapidly, but in all actuality its mostly water.

Yeah, that PCT sucks..it's not even PCT....Blue steel said it best.....better safe than sorry

~EZ

Top Bottom