Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice On Stiff Neck

Status
Not open for further replies.

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

Alright brothers,

One of my friends is running test E 250mg a week.

He is on his 4th week and he is having pains in his neck along the spine.
I know the test doesn't kick in until 4 to 5 weeks, also he's running aifm as well so please could anyone give me some advice to what it could be and know of anything to kill the pain???

Thanks.

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
Alright brothers,

One of my friends is running testosterone enanthate 250mg a week.

He is on his 4th week and he is having pains in his neck along the spine.
I know the test doesn't kick in until 4 to 5 weeks, also he's running aifm as well so please could anyone give me some advice to what it could be and know of anything to kill the pain???

Thanks.

Try motrin. or go see a doctor..

Go and see a osteopath, in the uk youll find one in every city town etc, they are only about £35, it will be a muscle that has held its tension, they will release it and he will wonder how you did without one, trust me.

alot of neck pains are muscle imbalances... possibly due to posture ... get on youtube and check out elliot hulse lots of good information and philosophy

alot of neck pains are muscle imbalances... possibly due to posture ... get on youtube and check out elliot hulse lots of good information and philosophy

nice post and you are right.. however you just bumped a 6 year old thread.

none of those guys even post on here anymore. thats against the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom