Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice sought on delicate matter....

Baby Gorilla

Don't know where else to post this.

In the next month or so, I may have to confront someone on his steroid use.

Keeping a long story fairly short. When I worked for a law enforcement agency (years ago), everyone knew this one lieutenant used gear. It was kept on the QT for the most part. Well, the guy in question here was (and still is) with the department. He was into bodybuilding then and is even more Gung Ho about it now.

I was catching up with things with a guy I worked with (he's now a detective). Everyone knows this guy's using. However, the details of his use are not competely known. All they know is that he's getting big, and his behavior is becoming more agressive and irrational. He's liked by a lot of guys and they are really getting worried about his welfare, but they don't know what to do--esp. as they are co-workers.

I know the guy. In the next month or so, I may have a chance to bump into him at a social function I suspect he'll attend. I'm hoping to bump into him, get into a private conversation, and since I can admit to my own past usage, we might be able to talk shop some. If I find he's using too much or too long, I'm hoping to talk him into giving it up for a while just to make sure he's not getting psychologically addicted to gear use. Since I'm on the outside, I shouldn't be as threatening to him as a co-worker in the department, but I'm still unsure how to handle this.

He's a real nice guy (from when I last knew him), and I'd hate to see him hurt himself (the impression I'm getting is that he belives taking more is always better--a prime cause for messing yourself up with gear). If I can talk him into doing more research, going clean for a while, and so forth, a lot of potential harm can be averted before it's too late.

Any advice?

BTW, anything he tells me will stay with me. If my detective friend asks, I'm just going to tell him we talked but that I'm not giving specifics. His brother's a lawyer, and he's pretty anti-federal government on many issues (esp. gun control), so I know he'll respect my keeping most things I hear to myself.

It sounds like you are on the right track to me. Without knowing more about what's actually going on in the guy's life it's hard to advise you much further than what you have already planned.

I'd be straight up with him that people in the department are talking. "Everyone respects you and your bodybuilding lifestyle, but some are worried about your present demeanor." Talk some shop with him, see what's going on in other areas of his life.

I hope you can offer him some help.

Top Bottom