Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on a Short Cycle

Strongbow

Wanna do a short 6 weeker in about 4 weeks. What compounds can I use to get the best results on a short cycle. I was thinking about maybe Prop and Mast or Primo. Any advice guys.

Test prop and an oral - anadrol or anavar depending on what your goals are...

I would hit prop 100mgs eod and 100mgs ed of anadrol 50

You may want to look into Beastdrol as well....3 caps a day - It's sick....I'm using it now

Test prop and an oral - anadrol or anavar depending on what your goals are...

I would hit prop 100mgs eod and 100mgs ed of anadrol 50

You may want to look into Beastdrol as well....3 caps a day - It's sick....I'm using it now
What up traz, my goals are as always size and strength. Wanna do a short one because of vacation coming up and all that good stuff. My plans are to run the cycle you laid out for me in the PM, but a 12 weeker is just to long for right now, especially since I have about four more weeks to be off before I can start one again. My new source is awesome, you name it I can get it, so I am not limited to certain compounds, just want to do the best 6 week cycle I can do. thanx for your input bro, as always.

Yeah, orals work well for short cycles since they're instantly utilized. And BEastdrol is an option. Some will say Primo takes too long to kick in but that's just not so. It just takes some guys a long time to notice anything because they either don't eat right, train right, or they're used to water gain.

Yeah, orals work well for short cycles since they're instantly utilized. And BEastdrol is an option. Some will say Primo takes too long to kick in but that's just not so. It just takes some guys a long time to notice anything because they either don't eat right, train right, or they're used to water gain.
So are you saying I can use Prop and Primo together in a short blast with good results? You know I aint good at reading between the lines Nelson. My training is freaking intense so that will not be a problem, but my diet blows nuts. I must have some insane fugging genetics to get the results I get with my shitty diet. My body is super friendly to AAS, I have seen guys that have been blasting cycle after cycle for years that have not gotten near the results I have on just two. But if you think prop and primo is a good stack then I will try it. You know I trust your judgement.

So are you saying I can use Prop and Primo together in a short blast with good results? You know I aint good at reading between the lines Nelson. My training is freaking intense so that will not be a problem, but my diet blows nuts. I must have some insane fugging genetics to get the results I get with my shitty diet. My body is super friendly to AAS, I have seen guys that have been blasting cycle after cycle for years that have not gotten near the results I have on just two. But if you think prop and primo is a good stack then I will try it. You know I trust your judgement.

Eat tons of hamburgers bro. Use the prop and primo and an oral and you'll grow like a weed.

What up traz, my goals are as always size and strength. Wanna do a short one because of vacation coming up and all that good stuff. My plans are to run the cycle you laid out for me in the PM, but a 12 weeker is just to long for right now, especially since I have about four more weeks to be off before I can start one again. My new source is awesome, you name it I can get it, so I am not limited to certain compounds, just want to do the best 6 week cycle I can do. thanx for your input bro, as always.

test prop (because a short ester would be better for a short cycle)
anadrol 50 (you will bloat a little, but if you watch what you eat, it should give you awesome vascularity, muscle size, and strength beyong belief.

Week 1-4 Anadrol 50 100mgs ed
Week 1-6 Test prop 100mgs eod

Have arimidex on hand

Week 8 Clomid
Week 8-9 Sustain alpha

Eat tons of hamburgers bro. Use the prop and primo and an oral and you'll grow like a weed.
Prop, Primo, Anadrol or Beast and an ass load of hamburgers. Thats my kinda of cycle. You da man Nelson. How much Primo a week?

I agree with the orals part, and primo would probably kick in a little faster than masteron, but not fast enough...he's going to start feeling it in week 3-4 and he only has 6 weeks

test prop (because a short ester would be better for a short cycle)
anadrol 50 (you will bloat a little, but if you watch what you eat, it should give you awesome vascularity, muscle size, and strength beyong belief.

Week 1-4 Anadrol 50 100mgs ed
Week 1-6 Test prop 100mgs eod

Have arimidex on hand

Week 8 Clomid
Week 8-9 Sustain alpha
Thanks Traz. Sounds simple and to the point.

Top Bottom