Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on running my cycle

you are gonna be way weaker and your conditioning will be shot.. that is a long time off.

gotta build it back up.. taking time off is fine, just don't take off that long again. a week is fine, i would never take off longer unless it was absolutely necessary.

you are gonna be way weaker and your conditioning will be shot.. that is a long time off.

gotta build it back up.. taking time off is fine, just don't take off that long again. a week is fine, i would never take off longer unless it was absolutely necessary.

I'm on day 7 of 8 days I have to take off every 4 months or so when I get a prolotherapy and its been hell. Feel like ok shrinking by the day.

I'm on day 7 of 8 days I have to take off every 4 months or so when I get a prolotherapy and its been hell. Feel like ok shrinking by the day.

hell yeah bro. i took 2 weeks off when i moved a year ago and when i came back to the gym finally i thought someone was playing a joke on me .. my strength tanked so fast and i even moved my own stuff and that was carrying a lot of heavy things. but after about a month i was back to where i was when i stopped.. and then in spring I set new PR's across the board.

i think a little time off to getting healthy, then gaining conditioning back and THEN jumping on cycle for guys who have years under their belt is a weapon to really break barriers. instead of just jumping on and spending cycle sore

Now the new prob I'm having is morning wood. I used to set my clock to it now I rarely get it but bloods all came back normal. Stress maybe? What causes is to get hard ons? test? Man im falling the fuck apart. Although when I'm going to get it in with my girl I NEVERRR have a problem. Just no morn wood anymore. Could it be age? I'm 29 gonna be 30 in march.
On a positive note I'm heading back into the gym again today. Start rebuilding. I'm pumped about it. It's been too long.

Use code "PIMP20" to save 20% and free shipping at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

You sound stressed...and yes that can absolutely affect you. Have you been sleeping well? Morning woods come from the test release at night. Poor diet, stress, and especially poor sleep can affect test levels.

You'll get back to where you were in no time bro. Seriously, 4-6 weeks and you'll be feeling a whole lot better in the gym. Eat well, sleep well, train hard and you will be just fine. Muscle memory is an amazing thing.

Now the new prob I'm having is morning wood. I used to set my clock to it now I rarely get it but bloods all came back normal. Stress maybe? What causes is to get hard ons? test? Man im falling the fuck apart. Although when I'm going to get it in with my girl I NEVERRR have a problem. Just no morn wood anymore. Could it be age? I'm 29 gonna be 30 in march.
On a positive note I'm heading back into the gym again today. Start rebuilding. I'm pumped about it. It's been too long.

Use code "PIMP20" to save 20% and free shipping at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Bro, go pump some iron. Your fine your just stressed take some b12 and vit c.

I dont think you b12 would have been bunk but I suppose its possible.

Top Bottom