Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice required

scott8941

Guys and girls,

Two questions if I can pick your ear.

1) Ive just started Dbol, 45mg a day. Now, I read up on the stuff really really in depth, but my question is, is it better to cycle it (I have been doing the following:)

0600 - wake
0630 - 15mg
1200 - 15mg
1430 - train
1900 - 15mg

As I know its only really active for 6 hours, or would it be better to take more a few hours before I train, and less at other times?

Question 2

When I even do a warm up now, im getting severe prickly heat, that normal?

cheers!

Are you just using dbol? I dosed it equally throughout the day. 10mgs am. 10mgs preworkout. 10mgs at night because of the half life. Some people love taking the whole dose before workouts. Try it out. Also since it is a fast acting compound the less frequent use could cause spikes and drops in blood level which could induce side effect.

dont really like dbol only,, but i assume you have 5mg pills,, i would split it up even more to 10mg 4x a day and maybe take an extra 5mg pre workout... thats assuming you have 5mg or a pill cutter if 10mg

Always spread your orals out evenly throughout the day. It keeps blood levels stable, which is the name of the game.

yeah im talking 5mg lads.

seems some split opinions here between equall spacing and necking all in one go.

Think i may stick with what im doing, but drop to 10mg am and evening, and go 25 pre-workout.

Which leads me to my next question...

When I finish my cycle (6 weeks) and have a little clean rest, whats the best injectable to stack with?

Im not after super sizing, more want to limit the possible side effects.

Cheers

who told you to do this cycle? do not ever listen to them ever again

splitting up the doses is the correct way to do it..most even blood levels possible is what your looking for...

might as well just do test(input sarcasm) of 250 a wk also next...im gonna shoot myself now

who told you to do this cycle? do not ever listen to them ever again

splitting up the doses is the correct way to do it..most even blood levels possible is what your looking for...

might as well just do test of 250 a wk also next...im gonna shoot myself now

+ 1 ^^ its got to be split up to keep blood levels even,, which is kinda important lol,, not a great cycle imo at all,, but at least do it right...run an injectable next time though u will love it trust me....

Top Bottom