Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice please

rock22

I am 27, 5'9 170pds. I weight train 5 days/week for last 6 years. I want to do a 6 week sus cycle. One shot a week (300mg)is what im told to do by friends who have used previously. But, I see people on this post saying 2 shots per week. I've only done one other cycle(12 week eq/win 1 year ago) As well, my hair is thinning...will a 6 week cycle of sus even at low dose per week(250-350mg)crush me? I also dont want to gain 20 and lose 15..(I know that has also alot to do with diet)any advice is always appreciated. Thanks

A test cycle needs to be run 12 weeks, 6 weeks won't do anything.

Why do you want to run juice?

THANK YOU for at least posting your stats... finally someone with common sense in that regard but yes, 6 weeks of sustanon makes no sense... it has more long than short esters and they are very long at that... 6 weeks would be pointless... dont waste time or money on that unless you run it properly

I am 27, 5'9 170pds. I weight train 5 days/week for last 6 years. I want to do a 6 week sus cycle. One shot a week (300mg)is what im told to do by friends who have used previously. But, I see people on this post saying 2 shots per week. I've only done one other cycle(12 week eq/win 1 year ago) As well, my hair is thinning...will a 6 week cycle of sus even at low dose per week(250-350mg)crush me? I also dont want to gain 20 and lose 15..(I know that has also alot to do with diet)any advice is always appreciated. Thanks

I'll focus on one point: If, by some miracle, you gained 20 and lost 15 you'd still have gained 5 and that's actually decent - year on year. It's about what I averaged out. I was 298 Friday

Top Bottom