Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice On PCT for Cycle

JohnWickD

Hi, here is the layout for my cycle and this is my first cycle, and im in the 5th week:

Week 1-5 Test E 500mg
week 1-5 Dbol 30mg for 4 weeks and last week 40mg
Week 6-12 Sust 400 800mg per week(This is done because my friend suggested this as to shock the body?)
AI - adex
Liv52

PCT:
ostarine - frontload 25mg 2 week before PCT, and 12.5mg the next 3 weeks. (I used this to maintain or hold the gain)
18 days after last pin - nolva 100mg day 1 and 60mg for 7 day and 40mg for another 7 day ( or should i taper it 60mg to 40mg and 40mg to 20mg?)

Hi, here is the layout for my cycle and this is my first cycle, and im in the 5th week:

Week 1-5 Test E 500mg
week 1-5 Dbol 30mg for 4 weeks and last week 40mg
Week 6-12 Sust 400 800mg per week(This is done because my friend suggested this as to shock the body?)
AI - adex
Liv52

PCT:
ostarine - frontload 25mg 2 week before PCT, and 12.5mg the next 3 weeks. (I used this to maintain or hold the gain)
18 days after last pin - nolva 100mg day 1 and 60mg for 7 day and 40mg for another 7 day ( or should i taper it 60mg to 40mg and 40mg to 20mg?)

If this is your first cycle I would say just stay on test e for the 12 weeks. As soon as you add anything else, the combination could cause you problems and ruin your cycle. You won’t shock your body using sustanon, but you won’t maintain your gains either in my opinion. That is simply not a good cycle for newbie. Get a friend who knows a bit more about gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom