Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on Ostarine dosage

dragunov11

So guys, am thinking of running osta after my first ever cycle ( 500mg test e/250mg deca 12wks). Thing is, I need to be anabolic for as long as possible, until the next cycle, that will be atleast after 16-20 weeks. So what is the dosage I can run it at ? I don't want to bulk on it, just maintain my body in a anabolic state, or atleast not let it go into catabolism, which is very important for me.
Stats - Height 6'2", BF : 16%, Weight : 222 lbs, Age : 26.
Currently am in week 3 of my cycle.

And yeah, joint health is also a requirement for me.

I was thinking more along the lines of either 10, 12.5, or 15. I am gonna run it with my pct, but continue. Maybe I can run S-4 for its anabolic activity after Osta cycle?

Just wondering what are you doing for BF calculations? I recently did a body scan, and it is (as expected) vastly different than caliper/dunk/impedance.

I've been using those handheld monitors at gym, I know its a lot inaccurate when it comes to BF. Am probably 18 or 17. I have access to a body scan at other branch of the same gym, but probably will do it when i visit that city.

Yeah, the handheld for me read reads about 9~10%. Home units (feet) reads 7~8%. However, body scan (which I was told is most accurate) read 17%. Sorry for slight thread jack, thanks for info.

Don't think you'll see too much difference in those doses, I'd run it at 15mg then. Just remember that S4 is suppressive so you may want to wait to use it until you are fully recovered.

Top Bottom