Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice To Obtain My Goals.

PureAesthetics

Hey guys!,

I know I may get some bad and good replies and criticism but that
is what I am here for. I want to be in shape to compete and obviously WIN a NPC.

My Stats:
Weight: 168lbs
Height: 5'11"
BF%: 13%

When I started I was 112Lbs, my first Cycle was a joke from a terrible source I feel. I did Test 700 which people keep telling me does not exist, along with Dbol 50mg a day. I gained crazy weight and now have crazy stretch marks under my arms and legs, which I plan to get laser removal on as they are still purple. I did no PCT as once again, the source said not to no matter what anyone said. No side affects, other then low Test. Eventually went back to normal (Lucky me?). Second Cycle was from a knowledgeable bodybuilder friend who is sponsored by a high end supplement company (No Name obviously) and I took T-400 with Anavar, started with 40Mg a day, by month 3 I was taking 80Mg a day. Gained serious lean mass and strength and made my shoulders and tricep head pop. In turn though, I had PCT (Nolvadex and Arimidex) but while at work, the security found it, threw it out, have minor Gyno. Now I am currently taking EQ Bold 250, and Sust 250 along with Letro to rid the Gyno and Nolva after for the Estro Rebound. I want to do this properly, and I trust my friend, but I just wanna make sure and hear others opinions. I want to be aesthetic, like Jeff Seid or Lazar Angelov, that is MY personal goal, and if you're just gonna trash my idea and goal, do not waste my time.I want real advice and real help, and I know I can get it on here. I want to be ready for Oct 2014, and any other help on what I can do would be great. Also, if you need to know anything else just let me know. Also I have, IMO, bad back acne. I have Accutane 20Mg a day prescribed to me, is this okay to take right now? I took it when I was younger, worked great minus the terrible dry skin.

Well first off how old are you? Youre on your 3rd cycle and only 168 at almost 6'? Doesnt sound like youre doing anything right. I was 185 at 5'10 before touching any drugs. I suspect you are very young and havent let yourself fill out yet. Hows your diet? Calories per day? Macros per day?
You could easily get to at least 190 naturally at your height. Remember when you diet down for a show, you are going to lose some mass in the process so you are going to want to have that "cushion" so you dont end up too small and light.

i doubt you will listen since youve already popped your cherry 3 times over.

You did juice way early. That's why you got stretch marks. You should have had a better base first but you look good for what you did your lucky

Why does every post lately say "I wanna look like Jeff Seid?"

The problem is (as you stated) you got scammed....not totally your fault.....but what I see happening here is that you're trying to fix the issues that were made with MORE juice, which is not the answer...

Looking @ your picture, you have a good base but look very young. Even tho I am a bad judge of age I will say there's no way you should be on your 3rd cycle....

BUT, how old are you?

Thanks for the reply, I am 22 years old. My diet is very good, I have a cheat meal once to twice a week. I am taking in 30 grams of protein every two hours. I do not count my carbs, I am sure I should be. My Diet mostly consists of Chicken, WHole wheat Breads and rice, and I have chocolate milk every break (I work out of town at camp). Honestly I am taking in like 4000-4500Cal a day, and I am taking in about 210G of Protein a day. I think it is my eating, which is why I heard equipoise increases your hunger, or apparently some type of peptide? I need to eat more I feel. Ya I kinda am stuck with the poking, you do it I assume, so you know how it feels to do it haha. What do you think? Thank you VERY much FitGuy3030! I just want to be the best I can be. SO what do you think I should do, any healthy criticism and help is much appreciated and needed EXT ELITE ROB.

I dont believe youre eating 4000 calories. Have you actually counted everything that you eat in one day or are you guessing?
How long ago were you 112 lbs?

something doesnt add up here, even without roids you should be putting on mass with that diet at the very least.
Are you burning a ton of calories at your job? What is working at "camp" mean?

Yea I poke so obviously I know how to do it. Im also turning 40 this year and have a ton of experience with how my individual body reacts to the endless variables thrown at it whether on cycle or not.

4000 cals a day at 168 pounds? No way. That may be an indication of what;s wrong. What you THINK you;re doing and what actually IS, are not the same.

You have a good frame. You don't need more juice. You need more knowledge and a better work ethic. At you age and genetics, a good supplement stack will put 10 pounds on you in 2 months.

I was 112lbs last winter, the Dbol cycle was the only cycle I ever actually FINISHED my gf said I should probably tell you that. My other cycle fell short, my 2nd one was only for like 2 months and week. Yes, I usually exceed that if you include my Gaspari Real Mass Shake, Rival Us Clean Gainer, and my Casein before I go to bed. The Problem I think may be im a supplement guy, I need to somehow increase my hunger. I am a scaffolder, so I am always climbing up ladders and passing gear, walking to get gear and bring it back. I PERSONALLY would not call it labour intensive but it may be deemed that. How does that sound? I have always been super skinny, super fast metabolism. Also, quick question, is habing a size 28 waist a good thing?? I hate it, but a lot of bodybuilders tell me its a great thing to have.

Are you seriously asking if its good to have a small waist when you intend to be a bodybuilder?

Top Bottom