Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice To Obtain My Goals.

I do feel I need more Knowledge, but Work ethic I have, and I am very proud of. I could tell you the entirety of my routine if you would like?
Then gather your opinion, because I work my ass off and supplement very well I personally feel.
Every week is Chest/Legs/Back/Shoulders/Rest/Arms/Rest. Abs are mixed throughout. I do 10 Minutes of cardio 4 times a week, just a fast pace walk.
For supplements my day is as follows, 4:45: 1Lwater and Carnitine, 5:20: Multivitamins w/ Breakfast, First Break 9AM: Vitamin D and Vegetable MultiVitamins. 3rd Coffee 3:00PM: Rival Us Clean Gainer Before I head back to Camp: 5PM: Gaspari Real Mass Shake 5:30PM Pre Gym: BCAAs mixed with Creakong, C4 Pre-Workout, and NO3 Capsules. 1 1/2Hr after Dinner: 8:30: ON Casein Protein w/ ZMA.

So any opinions or things I should adjust?

You really need to start tracking EVERYTHING you eat. You say you are getting 4000-4500 cals per day, but say you need to increase your hunger? If you were eating that much that should be more than enough to gain at your weight. Give us a complete list of everything you eat, and we can help get you on track

I do feel I need more Knowledge, but Work ethic I have, and I am very proud of. I could tell you the entirety of my routine if you would like?
Then gather your opinion, because I work my ass off and supplement very well I personally feel.
Every week is Chest/Legs/Back/Shoulders/Rest/Arms/Rest. Abs are mixed throughout. I do 10 Minutes of cardio 4 times a week, just a fast pace walk.
For supplements my day is as follows, 4:45: 1Lwater and Carnitine, 5:20: Multivitamins w/ Breakfast, First Break 9AM: Vitamin D and Vegetable MultiVitamins. 3rd Coffee 3:00PM: Rival Us Clean Gainer Before I head back to Camp: 5PM: Gaspari Real Mass Shake 5:30PM Pre Gym: BCAAs mixed with Creakong, C4 Pre-Workout, and NO3 Capsules. 1 1/2Hr after Dinner: 8:30: ON Casein Protein w/ ZMA.

So any opinions or things I should adjust?

Well the first problem is you are relying on too much supplements instead of real food. From my count you only eat 1 serving breakfast, 1 serving veg, 1 serving dinner?
What does breakfast and dinner consist of actually?

I was 112lbs last winter, the Dbol cycle was the only cycle I ever actually FINISHED my gf said I should probably tell you that. My other cycle fell short, my 2nd one was only for like 2 months and week. Yes, I usually exceed that if you include my Gaspari Real Mass Shake, Rival Us Clean Gainer, and my Casein before I go to bed. The Problem I think may be im a supplement guy, I need to somehow increase my hunger. I am a scaffolder, so I am always climbing up ladders and passing gear, walking to get gear and bring it back. I PERSONALLY would not call it labour intensive but it may be deemed that. How does that sound? I have always been super skinny, super fast metabolism. Also, quick question, is habing a size 28 waist a good thing?? I hate it, but a lot of bodybuilders tell me its a great thing to have.

I think the problem is ur diet sucks. All ive heard is a lot of shakes and dairy. U have to eat real food. Like 5-6 meals of homecooked food. Lean beef, chicken, eggs, etc. If ur a hard gainer eat lots of potatoes, rice, and green veggies. Im a hard gainer and it worked for me. Thats not to say it will work for u but its def better than shakes and chocolate milk. Post up an avg daily meal layout

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

That is what I meant by I am a hardcore supplement guy, okay here I will lay it all out.
So my three shakes mixed with milk.
Gaspari Real Mass: 880Cal
Rival Us Clean Gainer: 870Cal
Casein: 380Cal So Supps alone is 2130Cal
Each Time I eat I have 500Ml of Chocolate Milk which is about 5x320 1600Cal
So food, THe morning I have potatoes, 4 slices of bacon, sometimes I will have 4 eggs instead of potatoes. I FEEL VERY FULL after this.
I barely eat first break, maybe a quarter of a whole wheat chicken and veggie sub.
Lunch I will have two pieces of chicken with a small bowl of rice.
Maybe a half of my sub at third break.
And for supper I will eat whatever they serve, different everyday, usually some turkey or chicken, with some rice or pasta, with some greens (Peas, Broccoli, Mixed Veggies)
But it is SO hard to eat all that. I struggle, and I do not know how to increase my appetite.

You were a buck-twelve a year ago when you were 21, thats rediculiously small. This sort of thing is just going to take old fashioned eating, training, recovery, and most of all, Time. If someone gains 10 lbs muscle in one year thats an accomplishment. Sounds like youre just young and metabolism is naturally fast and you dont hang onto weight. Drugs may help but long term for you thats a bad idea. Your problems are easily solved with patience and doing the above

Yes, but even if I was to do so, still, how do I increase my hunger?

you have to eat more real food and maybe 1 or two supplement shakes a day, thats it. When I was your age I couldnt gain weight for shit either, but i didnt force it with roids and risk permanent damaging my endocrine system. Much easier after age 30 when the metabolism settles down. Sometimes these things take more time than others

Okay! I am heading back to work this Monday, I will let you know how it goes. Thank you very much for your feedback and advice.
I appreciate it!

Top Bottom