Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice needed - Var/Sus/PCT

Qooshh

Hi, firstly my stats are : 24 years old, 97kg, low fat percentage, body building for roughly 5 years.

I have been on a sus cycle for 9 weeks and started taking 100mg of var on the 6th. I have tapered down on the sus to 1ml/250 a week with a view of coming off of it this week as I am suffering some serious water retention and have decided to not take a AI to control my oestrogen levels due to hair loss problems instead I went for the cardio route with taking on a serious amount of water per day but this has had little effect. I am due to go on holiday in about 4 weeks and I don't want to particularly go out there looking like a water balloon. Perhaps this is a silly question but I can't find any threads to help me with my research so here we go:

Coming off Sus this week I will look to start my PCT in around 3 weeks for the long esters to wear off, would It be stupid to start my pct whilst still using anavar? I obviously want to start my pct as soon as due to the level of test leaving my body but I love the way the anavar shapes my body. I'm currently taking 50mg of var in the morning and 50mg in the evening with Liv52 for protection + milk thistle.

Thank you and it would be good to know people's thoughts.

Why is taking an AI an issue for your hair? Aromasin does not affect your hair, and it is the best thing to control estrogen related issues on cycle. You could even get gyno because you are not using it, and that would definitely look ugly on vacation. So you should start using it ASAP - your water retention will subside, and you will prevent other estrogen related side effects.

Also, 2 weeks are plenty to start the PCT after sustanon, especially given the fact that you tappered it down.

Thank you, I will look into aromisin more but when doing my research it suggested there is a problem of thinning hair? I was hoping that by coming off the sus and continuing the anavar until I start my pct that my water retention should seriously reduce. Also for PCT, is clomid enough?

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I have researched hair loss from steroids extensively. Using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. supplement with finasteride at 1mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Daily use of a good anti-hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]3. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray

Clomid by itself is NO WHERE near sufficient for a PCT. A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html[/FONT]

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Drinking more water will not help you in this case. Your water retention is due to estrogen being sky high. Until you fix that you will have this side effect.

Hair loss comes down to genetics primarily. Steroids will make it worse but they are not the main factor.

Top Bottom