Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HansNel

HI guys...after 5 years on Depo-T my physician took almost 2 liters of blood over 3 days due to a high hematocrit count of 58. I must add my red blood cell increaced after 8 weeks of 500mg of T in April last year. Straight after that cycle my GP did a blood count and it was high and remained that way until the bloodletting in Jan this year. It is now lingering at 48 ever since. I take 100mg of T every week which HE injects in his office. Any less dosage make me feel unvital and weak.

Someone in the gym suggested that I take Proviron as well as it will help with the energy AND burn some of my fat off my pot belly.

I asked my physician about this but, although highly knowledgeable (he's a professor), he does not know much about this...so he said he will investigate this request of mine.

What I need to know is: Will proviron accelerate the buildup of red blood cells (polycythemia) being added to my 100mg of T/w? This is his concern which is why he is reluctant to prescribe it at the moment.

PS. I produce zero testosterone naturally...I receive T as HRT.

Top Bottom