Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on my second tren cycle?

Juicedpineapple

So i'm about to just do a basic 250 Test Enath & 200 Tren Enath a week cycle, splitting it up 125/100 twice a week, i have arimidex on hand and i have 10,000IU HCG (there was a good deal with a quality source so i got 10,000), i'm just curious to how many mg arimidex i should be running & how should i run the hcg? I'm planning to start it a week or two before i finish my cycle, & continue for 1-2 weeks after

Last edited:
Side notes i don't have any abnormally bad side effects while running tren, besides acne afterwards, & my nipples look find up until the end of my tren cycle aswell

So i'm about to just do a basic 250 test & 200 tren a week cycle, splitting it up 125/100 twice a week, i have arimidex on hand and i have 10,000IU HCG (there was a good deal with a quality source so i got 10,000), i'm just curious to how many mg arimidex i should be running & how should i run the hcg? I'm planning to start it a week or two before i finish my cycle, & continue for 1-2 weeks after

You should definitely pin tren EOD, some people even do every day.
Arimedex is usually .5 EOD or E3D, higher if you're prone to E2.
HCG normally comes in 10,000 units.
I'm about to start my first on cycle run with HCG and probably not qualified to answer that part of the question.

You should definitely pin tren EOD, some people even do every day.
Arimedex is usually .5 EOD or E3D, higher if you're prone to E2.
HCG normally comes in 10,000 units.
I'm about to start my first on cycle run with HCG and probably not qualified to answer that part of the question.

I'm using tren & test Enath, not ace

I wouldn't use HCG with your cycle. HCG is some nasty stuff. It actually raises estrogen levels and often is what CAUSES the gyno people experience from their cycle. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/
I would use HCGenerate from n2bm.com instead. 5 capsules/day.

A good arimidex dosage is 0.5mg E3D.

You also need an anti-prolactin drug as trenbolone is a nandrolone derivative. Cabergoline at .5mg E3D is a good dosage. You can order it from ag-guys.com.

Although not essential, cardarine gw is a great addition to any tren cycle to increase fat loss and reduce side effects. You can order it from sarms1.com.
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

So i'm about to just do a basic 250 Test Enath & 200 Tren Enath a week cycle, splitting it up 125/100 twice a week, i have arimidex on hand and i have 10,000IU HCG (there was a good deal with a quality source so i got 10,000), i'm just curious to how many mg arimidex i should be running & how should i run the hcg? I'm planning to start it a week or two before i finish my cycle, & continue for 1-2 weeks after

You need to do some more research.

test E and tren E is okay to shoot twice a week, however 250 & 200 is just too low to start with

together you will need some AI and cabergoline, ran something like 10mg aromasin EOD and 0.25mg cabergoline EOD

no need to waste money on hcg during cycle.. swap in hcgenerate instead as it will help with your lipid health and keep your libido strong

swap in aromasin for arimidex.. aromasin is a suicide AI, that is very important

I like your gear dosages, unless you are competing no need to run higher dosages.

no need to waste money on hcg during cycle.. swap in hcgenerate instead as it will help with your lipid health and keep your libido strong

swap in aromasin for arimidex.. aromasin is a suicide AI, that is very important

I like your gear dosages, unless you are competing no need to run higher dosages.

Hcgenerate? & i have clomid on hand aswell, if that matters?

I like your choice of compounds and dosages. I would suggest running your arimidex at .5mg EOD and getting bloods a few weeks in. This will let you know if your dose needs to be adjusted. I also prefer aromasin as it is a suicide AI and therefore no risk of estrogen rebound. I am another guy who does not believe in using HCG. I have seen it too many times cause estrogen to spike. I prefer a natural test booster like HCGenerate which will prevent testicular atrophy just as good as HCG.

Top Bottom