Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice For a Mild to Moderate Cycle Please?

First, yes it is mild. Yes, I do agree his diet is the biggest factor in everything but the cycle is very mild, see my previous post for an advance cycle, of which I'm sure you haven't even dreamed of using as of yet or maybe never will. So 750mg test and 80mg anavar is a mild cycle in comparison.

You're totally wrong about #3. An A/I IN CASE? Why would you wait for a problem to occur instead of trying to maintain a balance of estrogen and testosterone? That is asking for a problem, maybe gyno, or prostate issues.

What have you cycled and what were you're results? Not flaming you bro, just curious as to what you've done, it seems like you're kind of new to this game seeing that your advice for an A/I is totally inaccurate.

750 mgs of test and 80 mgs of var are mild compared to WHAT? An insane cycle?

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but at the same time, some people give really irresponsible advice. I hope there are no noobs reading this and thinking this is what's considered "mild."

First, yes it is mild. Yes, I do agree his diet is the biggest factor in everything but the cycle is very mild, see my previous post for an advance cycle, of which I'm sure you haven't even dreamed of using as of yet or maybe never will. So 750mg test and 80mg anavar is a mild cycle in comparison.
Fudge, I respect your posts but I think you missed my point. You can group a bunch of cycles together and then rate them as mild or moderate or advanced, and what you recommended might be in the mild group - but when someone asks for a "mild" cycle designed for a specific purpose - to gain 5-10lbs and get a "tad bit" harder, then a "mild" cycle may not be every cycle that you group as a mild cycle. 750mg of test and 80mg of var over that peroid of time is a "gain 10-15lbs, get extremely hard, have monsterous strength, have a ton of estrogen related sides" cycle. I don't think that's what he was asking for - so based on what he wants, it's not mild.

You're totally wrong about #3. An A/I IN CASE? Why would you wait for a problem to occur instead of trying to maintain a balance of estrogen and testosterone? That is asking for a problem, maybe gyno, or prostate issues.
I never said don't use it, I said "An AI in case" - where do I say "have an AI handy just in case, just don't take it"? Actually, at the dose I recommended, he may not even need an ai, and personally I'm not sure I would automatically run an ai and hinder my gains.

What have you cycled and what were you're results? Not flaming you bro, just curious as to what you've done, it seems like you're kind of new to this game seeing that your advice for an A/I is totally inaccurate.
I'm sure I'm not nearly as advanced as you, but sometimes when you've been in the game so long and run such advanced cycles, recommendations can be very biased and more based on your own personal goals rather than the goals of the person you are trying to help.

I look forward to seeing more posts from you, I just don't agree with you on this one.

Fudge, I respect your posts but I think you missed my point. You can group a bunch of cycles together and then rate them as mild or moderate or advanced, and what you recommended might be in the mild group - but when someone asks for a "mild" cycle designed for a specific purpose - to gain 5-10lbs and get a "tad bit" harder, then a "mild" cycle may not be every cycle that you group as a mild cycle. 750mg of test and 80mg of var over that peroid of time is a "gain 10-15lbs, get extremely hard, have monsterous strength, have a ton of estrogen related sides" cycle. I don't think that's what he was asking for - so based on what he wants, it's not mild.

I never said don't use it, I said "An AI in case" - where do I say "have an AI handy just in case, just don't take it"? Actually, at the dose I recommended, he may not even need an ai, and personally I'm not sure I would automatically run an ai and hinder my gains.

I'm sure I'm not nearly as advanced as you, but sometimes when you've been in the game so long and run such advanced cycles, recommendations can be very biased and more based on your own personal goals rather than the goals of the person you are trying to help.

I look forward to seeing more posts from you, I just don't agree with you on this one.

Please post the reasons why you would (as you stated) "have a ton of estrogen related sides". I would like to hear why this is.

Not using an A/I to hinder gains? Please post any type of study which shows this is the case, or is this just hearsay or "brology"?

750 mgs of test and 80 mgs of var are mild compared to WHAT? An insane cycle?

Everybody is entitled to their opinion but at the same time, some people give really irresponsible advice. I hope there are no noobs reading this and thinking this is what's considered "mild."

It's not even worth my time to try and discuss anything with you, let it go. We've already discussed everything that needed to be discussed via P/M. LET IT DIE, WE ARE NOT GOING TO AGREE ON ANYTHING.

thats a cycle you wouldnt forget quickly....!

interesting you advise me to just do 500mg test again, you are probably right in that as if i was eating to gain i'm sure the 500 im doing now would be plenty to gain on. if i wanted to add a DHT based compound for extra hardness what would you advise?

lol at you and Nelson, you are clearly on different sides of the fence!

winstrol or masteron if your bf is low enough

Please post the reasons why you would (as you stated) "have a ton of estrogen related sides". I would like to hear why this is.
750mg test per week = lots of estrogen to fight. I need not go any farther than that.

Fudge Tunnel said:
Not using an A/I to hinder gains? Please post any type of study which shows this is the case, or is this just hearsay or "brology"?
Estrogen is good for a cycle, in modest amounts.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...not-use-them-unless-you-need-them-646536.html

Yep.

I am a tall skinny lean natural build. I need to eat tons of carbs to pack on mass. Protein can be at about 350 a day for the rest of my life. Increasing or decreasing carbs is where I put on mass or cut fat.

Sadly, cutting fat also results in muscle loss for me. When I cut, I get flat looking. It takes about 10 days of carb bingeing then I fill out.

If you loose muscle it;s possible your caloric intake is too low..im pretty much like you and I need a lot of carbs even when cuting
My cuting caloric intake is 3000cal/day min with the added cardio

Top Bottom