Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice For a Mild to Moderate Cycle Please?

Stop swinging your dicks around guys.

We don't need to start puffing our chests out like gorrillas fighting over the right to breed over a minor differing opinion.

Either of you reply back to eachother in this thread and it is closed. And won't both of you feel like asses for screwing up this bro's thread?

Stop swinging your dicks around guys.

We don't need to start puffing our chests out like gorrillas fighting over the right to breed over a minor differing opinion.

Either of you reply back to eachother in this thread and it is closed. And won't both of you feel like asses for screwing up this bro's thread?

I won't. I'm trying to help the guy from taking dumb advice.

you still need hcg and ai's

Yep. I recommend PCT even when on HRT if you choose to cycle within the HRT. You still want to maintain as even a hormonal balance as possible and a cycle will disrupt it. Just because you're replacing some test isn't the whole picture.

Fudge, Nelson's got a huge point. Look at what chicago is asking for, compared to what you recommended.

chicagobuffedbod said:
Hey, guys. I'm interested in going on a mild cycle. I'm interested in getting a tad bit more pumped up...it has helped to harden me up a bit but I want just a tad more.

Basically I want to harden up, maybe gain 5-10lb and not negatively impact my libido.

1. Mg per mg prop will give you the best results.
2. Winstrol will not hurt your libido.
3. Tren is terrible for you in every way.
4. I would run something like this:

1-12- 750mg Test E
9-12 - 80mg Anavar
1-12 - 500ius HCG M,W,F
1-14 - 25mg Aromasin
14-17 - 50mg Clomid
14-17 - 50mg Proviron
15-16 - 12.5mg EOD Aromasin

For your goals using EQ/test is a great combo and cheap
I've used EQ/Test/Primo combo with great results as well but the primo made it a bit pricy but good vascularity, strength and hardly any sides besides some oily skin

i think I was doing
Primo 400mg
EQ 300
Test 500
But you can also do
Primo 400
Test 500
OR
EQ 400
Test 500

Those will work just fine with the right diet and exercise.If test works good at less than 500 use 300mg or 400mg/week instead

I agree with everyone's point on 750mg of test and 80mg var per week. It all depends on the user's experience, goals and it's body response to the compounds.

Top Bottom