Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice to first time users (d-bol)...

Suspension

Don't fret if it doesnt hit you in a few days, like most people say. Im on day # 10, and its finally kickin' in. Big time. I was starting to wonder for a while...

Just give it time, no one reacts exactly the same as everyone else!

:mix:

I´m on day 13 at 25mg and haven´t feel all the pumps and shit...just gained a few pound...maybe because of the nolva/proviron stack

Suspension said:
Don't fret if it doesnt hit you in a few days, like most people say. Im on day # 10, and its finally kickin' in. Big time. I was starting to wonder for a while...
:mix:

Amen brother, the same thing just happened to me in the last two days........I love it!

My little brother is on 30 mg of TTokkyo a day and 450 of Deca a week and the little asshole called me everyday the first week and a half complaining that it wasn't kicking in..... After three weeks he went from 206 to 226 and went from benching 315 for 3-4 to 315 for 12 and 385 for 5... I'd say that ttokyo d-bol is some good shit...

hey corn...
All my buddies talk about the rush and pump, but I get little of either. I may get a little grumpy, but just to let you know I have never felt all the things people say. I do grow like a bull off them though. After 4 weeks of sust at 1 gram per week gets me movin though!!:D

fuck..... I got huge pumps from the very first pill!!!!!!! and a headache... now I can take 20 a day noproblemo!
(Joke!)

Now I take 4 per day - no headaches, but no sperm either...

Eviscerator, dont even fucking tell me that your "little" brother is that big m0f0 you posted a pic of the other day. That guy is big.. !!!

I hope I get that big after my first cycle of 600mg/week of TT CYP, 400mg/week of TT EQ, and 50mg/day (5 weeks) of eyepeeeee DBOL... I am 6'0 and 210lbs right now, all natural so I am shooting for the 225+ range. I am a little fat @ 14-15% BF though....

N2B:mix:

Top Bottom