Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for first cycle - Anavar base

so you would fall into the strength training level or possibly hypertrophy... i would recommend hypertrophy... this will add strength and size...

every exercise is 4 sets... 8-10 reps at 85% of your max... you should barely be able to get 8-10 reps on these... every set should be fucking tough... 2-3 min rests in between sets...

How many exercises per bodypart, how many parts per day and how frequently can i train each part? Work at gym so can split however necessary to optimize.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

So after the anavar cycle and a four week pct that will include osta, would going straight into a sarms cycle make sense?

I want to plan ahead and make sure i am prepped with a plan and proper supplies/supplements.

So after the anavar cycle and a four week pct that will include osta, would going straight into a sarms cycle make sense?

I want to plan ahead and make sure i am prepped with a plan and proper supplies/supplements.

read one of my logs to see how i train bro...

yes, you would go straight into a sarms cycle...

Top Bottom