Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for first cycle - Anavar base

Had n2guard in the cycle but didnt know about the lipid stabil. Will add that.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Given the goal/look i am going for amd the cycle i have planned, i need to figure out how to structure my training regimen.

Anyone have any thoughts? The one thing i will throw out there is that i want to keep leg training to a minimum. My legs tend to get big pretty quickly and i really dont want them any bigger. Last month was the first time since junior high i was able to buy and fit in a pair of straight leg jeans (20 years of relaxed fit is enough) and black women like to comment on how i have a nice roumd butt for a white boy.

Focus for me is hardening up, increasing strength and maybe thickenimg up the chest, shoulders and upper back with arms as a secondary priority.

Any thoughts? How much volume/frequency should i be able to handle with this cycle to assist? What type of trainimg regimen will best cimpliment the cycle?

When applying forma, do you ise gloves to avoid spreading exposure to other people or just thoroughly wash hands?

make a post in the bodybuilding section bro...

Unfortunately folks in that forum dont sem as helpful as the locals here. Two days and 235 views but no respones.

I will do some more research and see what i can come up with.

Unfortunately folks in that forum dont sem as helpful as the locals here. Two days and 235 views but no respones.

I will do some more research and see what i can come up with.

Tell me what exactly you want to gain from the cycle and ill tell you how to train bro

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

The goal is to imprive strength, harden/cut up and maybe add just a bit of size.

Top priority for me is chest/shoulders/upper back. I would like to thicken up tjose areas and accentuate the ratio of my shoulder/chest line to my waist (whuch is down to a 32 at 6' tall).

Arms are second. They are already a pretty good size for my frame so not a huge concern.

Legs/butt i would not mind getting stronger but i really really dont want them to get any bigger. They tend to grow easily and get out of proportion. I jave actually tried to cut them down a bit and was just recently able to buy straigjt leg jeans for the first time in 15+ years (had been relaxed or loose fit just to fit my thighs).

Goal is.the 300 look, not arnold look.

Top Bottom