Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice for first cycle

Ruobin

I'm about to begin my first cycle and am seeking support. I'm 21, training for 4 years and have wanted to do anabolics for the same amount of time, but concluded I was too young.

I've heard a lot of positive feedback about high tren, low test cycles.
I was planning on a 10 week cycle (see below)

Test E - 250mg/pw (pin once a week)
Tren E - 600mg/pw (pin twice a week)

PCT
Clomid - 75g ED (for first 2 weeks, then 50 for last 2 weeks)
Nolvadex - 40g ED (for first 2 weeks, then 20 for last 2 weeks)

I'm completely unsure on AI dosing as I'm only using high end TRT dosage for test.

Please try refrain from flaming me for not running test only first cycle haha
Thanks

You are way too young to run a steroid cycle and running tren for a first steroid cycle is a HORRIBLE idea. The dosage of tren you think are thinking about using is absolutely absurd. That is more tren then Dorian Yates used...

I would wait until you are AT LEAST 23 to run your first steroid cycle but if you are adamant on doing a cycle, this article explains how to properly run a first steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Thanks for your reply muskate,

I haven't really found any sources for any of the SARMS gear, any ideas?
I can also only get Anastrozole/Arimidex I assume this is suffice.

look the bottom line is we can lecture you all day not to run gear, all i can tell you is I did not use steroids till i was almost 30. do i regret it? NOT AT ALL! I can only tell you that at 21 your priorities should not be this right now, and since it isn't this then you don't need steroids

and besides the point musky is right.. that dosage of tren is too much.. the most tren i ever ran was honestly 400mg a week.. and i have had just as good results at 250 which is the recommended dosage i tell guys.

I've already decided to take his advice and run a 500 mg test enanthate alone cycle.
But in future, I couldn't see me getting great results on a 250mg tren and 250mg test cycle (if I want to run a high tren cycle, due to it's androgen dominance).
Am I wrong?

Furthermore, what's your opinion on blasting and cruising when compared to cycle + pct? I've seen mixed opinions pretty much everywhere.
Thanks

Top Bottom