Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice on cycle for newbie

kennedy.george

So I have been considering steroids for some time ,I'm 24 149lbs 5'7. I have been thinking of cutting for the summer that is coming soon and then run a bulking cycle in the winter time, My diet is high protein and low carbs and consume about 4 liters of water a day and I have been working out for the last 2 years, I can feel I'm way stronger than years ago but my size is getting nowhere, so I want ro run a cycle for cutting then bulking, I'm just worried about two things loosing hair and having heart issues , my cutting cycle will be test and anavar and then test and deca for bulking, I really appreciate any tip or any links I can get some support about this two cycles for newbies, thank you.

First off - Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Now if you want to run your first steroid cycle while on a cutting diet, that's a different story.

I would run a very simple testosterone only cycle for your first cycle. Save the anavar for your second cycle.

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Just Test or Test and Anavar are good for a first cycle going into the summer months. I usually do the same and run my Test Deca bulk cycles in the fall/winter as well.

You will need to still do cardio to keep lean with as much as you will have to eat for your gains.

You are way too small to be using steroids man. If you are only 149lbs at 5'7" and have enough fat that you want to cut that tells me you have very little muscle mass. The good thing is that you can easily build up a good muscular base just by diet and training. You really need to track exactly what you are eating every day and train consistently. You have to have the diet and training locked in every single day and not just a few days per week. Hold off on the steroids until you cut down to an appropriate body fat (around 12-15%), and add another 30lbs or so naturally. I know it can be done because myself and Stevesmi are around the same height as you.

Top Bottom